Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Sssshhh...I'm discovering Sleater-Kinney. This is a special time in a boy's life.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Bonnie "Prince" Billy  (Read 5556 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Bonnie "Prince" Billy
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2006, 07:06:47 pm »

man, that is harsh.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Re: Bonnie "Prince" Billy
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2006, 07:20:07 pm »

V graduated and now is on vacation.
NICE TO SEE YOU TOO PAUL.

We'll see if those BPB cds ever come back from the Crab Nebula now!
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Bonnie "Prince" Billy
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2006, 08:00:50 pm »

NICE TO SEE YOU TOO PAUL.

We'll see if those BPB cds ever come back from the Crab Nebula now!

You know I love you Bozack, you are, after all, my internet son.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Thee

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 51
  • I adidas Rio
    • View Profile
    • New England Fashion Update!
Re: Bonnie "Prince" Billy
« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2006, 11:13:43 pm »

Whoa whoa, everyone back up here, all I've heard of Will is Johnny Cash covering I C A Darkness, I need something to break in with here.

Someone tell me right now what album I should get of his first.  Right Now.
Logged
R U Passionate??

starlight

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 323
    • View Profile
    • http://www.livejournal.com/~aekastar
Re: Bonnie "Prince" Billy
« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2006, 01:25:13 am »

I'm listening to the new album right now... 'The Letting Go'.

So far, it's nice.  not blowing me away or anything, but the song 'Cursed Sleep' which I guess is the single is the best thus far.  second best is the opener 'Love Comes To Me'.

It comes out Sept. 19th.  I'll probably buy it.
Logged
Texas only kept me awake
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up