Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Sssshhh...I'm discovering Sleater-Kinney. This is a special time in a boy's life.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Choop's dancing Ray gif? (Suit Yourself, Stacky - 15 March 2004)  (Read 1113 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile

I was browsing old posts in the vain hope of finding more animated GIF avatars. Does anyone have them saved? I had them all on my old computer that died shortly after I got up here to Alaska.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Choop's dancing Ray gif? (Suit Yourself, Stacky - 15 March 2004)
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2006, 03:05:04 pm »

I think I have them all saved. 
Pages: [1]   Go Up