Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Irish Nachos are a charming take on the original, but I wonder what Uighur Nachos would be like. A mutton leg on a crisped pita?

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Happy Birthday Asherdan  (Read 6394 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Happy Birthday Asherdan
« on: June 29, 2006, 08:11:39 pm »

You ain't been around much.  You just checked in today because you knew we would throw you a birthday party.  Happy Happy Birthday.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Happy Birthday Asherdan
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2006, 08:27:19 pm »

The man so good he gets two birthday threads a year.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Happy Birthday Asherdan
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2006, 08:31:06 pm »

asher! dan! you are cool. I dig you.

your posts make me smile and/or cry, depending on your aim. Congratulations on being a #1 quality poster. and getting older.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday Asherdan
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2006, 08:43:40 pm »

Happy birthday, Ash!
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Moderator
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday Asherdan
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2006, 08:58:29 pm »

That is awesome! T-15 days here although the incubator figures on July 10th. Way to go Asherbaby!
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday Asherdan
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2006, 09:09:39 pm »

Rock on Asherbaby!  And AsherDad.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: Happy Birthday Asherdan
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2006, 09:46:00 pm »

Have a great birthday, mister Mister.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2006, 09:50:12 pm by JudyIsADickSlap »
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday Asherdan
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2006, 10:40:45 pm »

Yes! Happy birthday for realz this time.
And don't sweat the Asherbaby being a premmie, I was premature by a full month (almost to the day) and it never done me no harm.
In fact premature babies are known to grow up into individuals known for their striking good looks and charm. At least that's what my mum tells me...


Edited because I shouldn't be allowed to use apostrophies.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

AlohaDawg

  • Moderator
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday Asherdan
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2006, 11:29:53 pm »

I was 9 weeks early. Just over 4 1/2 lbs.

in 1967 when the knowledge base was a little slimmer than it is now.

Logged

Mite

  • Motel 6 Kind of Girl
  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 584
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday Asherdan
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2006, 11:39:03 pm »

Happy Birthday for you and the little one! Maybe you could throw a little baby picture action our way?

I was born 3 weeks late. Consequently, I was a fat ass baby.
Logged
I'm no longer a Bankhead teacher, but I'll still take your cookies.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Happy Birthday Asherdan
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2006, 11:52:01 pm »

I'm not wishing him a happy birthday again.  He can go read that other thread.

And Ash, you're giving the 6PM feeding?  Did you start producing "sympathy milk" or something?

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Happy Birthday Asherdan
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2006, 11:54:49 pm »

ASH HAS BIG FULL MILK-TITS FOR HIS BIRTHDAY!

yeah I was a preemie too.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday Asherdan
« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2006, 11:56:54 pm »

OK, I give up, I have had a crazy week, I have tried for a couple of hours to think of something clever to say and I am just too brain dead.  So, it's just Happy Birthday is all.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Happy Birthday Asherdan
« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2006, 11:57:55 pm »

So uncharacteristic of wombat!

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Happy Birthday Asherdan
« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2006, 04:32:09 am »

man, womb (wombat without the At, not the "womb" of a lady), you're really
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up