Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood There’s no Day for apologizing to our parents for all the stupid shit we put them through. Perhaps because we never finish before they die.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Happy Birthday Asherdan  (Read 6382 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Tangle

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 102
  • hurry boy, she's waiting there for you
    • View Profile
    • She was born on 2 June 2006.
Re: Happy Birthday Asherdan
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2006, 05:44:18 am »

Many happy returns!

And much congratulations for Asherbaby too. Having a baby is basically like treasure.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday Asherdan
« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2006, 11:32:57 am »

man, womb (wombat without the At, not the "womb" of a lady), you're really

Really what? WHAT?

No, never mind, I am ignoring both you and Jough, because it's rude to derail Ash's birthday thread into Making Fun of Wombat Day. Instead, I am sure that Jough will be nice and belatedly share his tiny cans with you.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: Happy Birthday Asherdan
« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2006, 01:03:26 pm »

Happy Birthday, Ash!  You are a rad imaginary Internet fellow.  Congratulations on the successful passing-on of your genes!  Asherbaby seems like a real "trooper."
« Last Edit: June 30, 2006, 04:38:43 pm by Hobot »
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Happy Birthday Asherdan
« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2006, 01:26:18 pm »

I was attempting to put across that I was pronouncing it "Womb" to rhyme with "bomb". Not the english word "Womb" as in, the part of a lady which would hold a a baby.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday Asherdan
« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2006, 03:35:21 pm »

Happy Birthday.  You will always be an upside down tooth to me!
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Happy Birthday Asherdan
« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2006, 04:16:59 pm »

Yeah, Smells, Ark is the incomprehensible one.  Ash is the sensible one.  You really can't confuse the two.

Also, congrats on the Asherbaby and his anger for food.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday Asherdan
« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2006, 04:45:45 pm »

No, you are all upside down teeth to me...

Shit, no... I combine the "A" names together.  I sometimes thing Jeepers in Jough too... which is disturbing because I think he's talking to himself.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: Happy Birthday Asherdan
« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2006, 04:55:58 pm »

All the members with "r-o-b-o-t" or "hobo" in their name are actually the same person: an unholy combination of the individual personalities of each.
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: Happy Birthday Asherdan
« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2006, 04:57:22 pm »

All previous British posters on this board are actually me.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday Asherdan
« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2006, 05:10:10 pm »

All previous British posters on this board are actually me.

I only remember Slink. There's always Jough and Hobot who use superfluous U's as an affectation but they're not actually British.
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday Asherdan
« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2006, 05:31:26 pm »

I use extra u's in my words and say "zed" not "zee," as I am part of the common wealth - it's fun because I have a z in my last name and it freaks out the telemarketers.  Actually Judy, Slink, Pubdoggy and myself are all one person, and I am actually an upside down tooth.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday Asherdan
« Reply #26 on: June 30, 2006, 06:24:19 pm »

Awesome. I do that on occasion and none of you folks have yanked my shorts down yet.

That's because we're afraid you'll shank us if we do.  Actually, I have attrouciaous grammer and spelling and I never get called on it either.  I'm thinking that it's just so bad that I've been deemed beyond helping.

ALSO: Pubdoggy.

There was one other as I recall, but I can't remember their handle.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Happy Birthday Asherdan
« Reply #27 on: June 30, 2006, 08:29:17 pm »

First of all, those u's are not superflouous - they are how the words are actually spelled.

Also, again, I am not British.  I am Irish.  There is a fuck*ng difference, patzer.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday Asherdan
« Reply #28 on: July 01, 2006, 01:37:28 am »

Whoa! I didn't realize that the ashbaby was premature. I have a twin sister, and we were premature by nearly two months. We only weighed 3 pounds apiece. Our baby pictures are totally gross, and we're all scrawny and hooked up to a million tubes and monitors in our incubators. And we turned out fine! Anyway, I'm glad to hear that the baby is doing well.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Happy Birthday Asherdan
« Reply #29 on: July 01, 2006, 01:41:00 am »

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up