Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I had to look up how pi is derived. It has been sixteen years since the SAT, yet still, I feel very ashamed

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Happy Birthday Asherdan  (Read 6386 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday Asherdan
« Reply #30 on: July 01, 2006, 02:34:54 am »

I have a twin sister

Waitaminute. You're saying that all this time we could've had double the linnea hotness? Why was I not informed?
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Happy Birthday Asherdan
« Reply #31 on: July 01, 2006, 05:05:44 am »

Maybe we *have* had double the Linnea hotness and you just didn't know...

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Happy Birthday Asherdan
« Reply #32 on: July 01, 2006, 05:09:22 am »

yeah. I have always wondered about adult twins. like, in school, you always know both of them.

so one day, will I meet someone and never know that they have a twin? or maybe, someone will tell me after years of knowing them "oh by the way, this is my twin sister?"

(the punctuation going inside the ""'s really really bothers me. because the quote itself was not a question. damn damn damn.)
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday Asherdan
« Reply #33 on: July 01, 2006, 05:39:34 am »

I was born at the right time, but had the umbilical cord wrapped around my neck, so I got that going for me.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Lister

  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 101
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 892
  • 2, 4, 6, 8, time to transubstantiate!
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday Asherdan
« Reply #34 on: July 04, 2006, 12:46:03 pm »

That happened to me, too.  Maybe I've been overcompensating ever since.
Logged
Lister.  Not that one, the other one.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up