Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

What we need more of is science.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: July 3, 2006: BITCHES don't you DARE LISTEN  (Read 5656 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: July 3, 2006: BITCHES don't you DARE LISTEN
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2006, 12:46:19 pm »

Snoop Dogg always has hos, and obviously he's also a dude who always knows where his towel is.

Or was that Mos Def?

Snoop's towel is probably jewel encrusted. And I bet there's a spinner on there somewhere.

I'm also curious if Ray had salami for breakfast or Beef is eating his egg at a non-traditional time.
Logged

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: July 3, 2006: BITCHES don't you DARE LISTEN
« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2006, 12:50:43 pm »

Snoop's towel is probably jewel encrusted. And I bet there's a spinner on there somewhere.

I'm also curious if Ray had salami for breakfast or Beef is eating his egg at a non-traditional time.

Personally, I think being dried by 'hoes' carrying diamond hairdryers would be a lot more 'bling'.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

oball

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 128
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 507
  • In excess of seven ding dongs
    • View Profile
Re: July 3, 2006: BITCHES don't you DARE LISTEN
« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2006, 01:41:47 pm »

It appears that Onstad has changed the alt-text this morning. I can only suppose that he thinks that the word 'dare' is not a big part of gangster parlance.

Boo. The original alt-text was much better.
Logged
Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: July 3, 2006: BITCHES don't you DARE LISTEN
« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2006, 05:26:00 pm »

the movie "hustle and flow" was about a fellow who was a "bad" pimp-- i.e. one who was nice to his "hoes." Apparently he drove them all around in a station wagon, and they'd such as go to McDonald's together.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Mite

  • Motel 6 Kind of Girl
  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 584
    • View Profile
Re: July 3, 2006: BITCHES don't you DARE LISTEN
« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2006, 06:30:19 pm »

He wasn't all "pimp with a heart of gold" though. There was that one scene. Well, there were quite a few scenes, but one in particular stands out (don't wanna spoil it for ya).
Logged
I'm no longer a Bankhead teacher, but I'll still take your cookies.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: July 3, 2006: BITCHES don't you DARE LISTEN
« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2006, 06:33:23 pm »

thank you for not spoiling that. I want to see it.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: July 3, 2006: BITCHES don't you DARE LISTEN
« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2006, 11:27:15 pm »

Come on, guys, don't judge pimps too harshly.  I have heard something along the lines of 'pimping not being an effortless vocation.'
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

Ben-San

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 164
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1259
  • Two-Fisted Detective
    • View Profile
Re: July 3, 2006: BITCHES don't you DARE LISTEN
« Reply #22 on: July 04, 2006, 12:51:07 am »

They said much the same thing about being green, but all that took was some nontoxic paint.
Logged

mkilly

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -5
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 19
    • View Profile
    • Glitter & Twang
Re: July 3, 2006: BITCHES don't you DARE LISTEN
« Reply #23 on: July 04, 2006, 04:28:18 am »

Like the man said: pimpin' ain't easy but it's necessary, so I'm chasin' bitches like Tom chases Jerry. WORD.

When I read it this morning I thought... he's going to shit into a beach towel two of his bitches are holding up? But then when I read it again tonight I thought, oh, maybe they're just giving him some privacy from those that would want to see Snoop crappin'. As a dog might. Hmm, it's pretty appropriate, really.
Logged
I never age at all, never die, unlike all the stars in the sky I'll be young forever and why?--'cause I'm a vampire.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: July 3, 2006: BITCHES don't you DARE LISTEN
« Reply #24 on: July 04, 2006, 04:45:23 am »

yeah, it was for privacy.

also: it's hard out here, for a pimp.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

MattFish

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 43
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 371
  • A perch with a cramp / Half-pound ahi burger
    • View Profile
Re: July 3, 2006: BITCHES don't you DARE LISTEN
« Reply #25 on: July 05, 2006, 03:24:17 pm »

Like the man said: pimpin' ain't easy but it's necessary, so I'm chasin' bitches like Tom chases Jerry. WORD.

When I read it this morning I thought... he's going to shit into a beach towel two of his bitches are holding up? But then when I read it again tonight I thought, oh, maybe they're just giving him some privacy from those that would want to see Snoop crappin'. As a dog might. Hmm, it's pretty appropriate, really.

The bitches are holding the towel not only to give Snoop some privacy but also, doubly, for him to wipe with afterwards and promptly throw into a nearby trash receptacle.
Logged
I finally found a nice picture of a giraffe

oball

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 128
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 507
  • In excess of seven ding dongs
    • View Profile
Re: July 3, 2006: BITCHES don't you DARE LISTEN
« Reply #26 on: July 05, 2006, 03:53:59 pm »

He could always take it out into the woods and shoot it.
Logged
Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Re: July 3, 2006: BITCHES don't you DARE LISTEN
« Reply #27 on: July 05, 2006, 04:01:20 pm »

I live by a pretty massive and sprawling park- really, less a park than a woodlands with houses around the outskirts and roads girding it.  So that's where I take my tiny dogs when their shitters are full. So I was wandering around, waiting for them to do their business, when I spied a man crouching at the edge of one of the kudzu-overgrown tree-mountains. At first, I thought him to be looking at insects, or perhaps butterflies. But no- he was just taking a dump, in the woods, like my dogs. It was an awkward situation- I walked the dogs past him.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up