Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Once you been to a few weddings, you realize ain’t nobody gives a damn if you readin’ custom vows or the 1987 “Let’s Go!” guide to Bahrain. Just use that stuff about Do/Don’t and Sickness or Health and you gonna get the job done.  -=RAY=-

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down

Author Topic: So I met with a Lawyer Yesterday  (Read 15979 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
So I met with a Lawyer Yesterday
« on: July 03, 2006, 12:39:33 pm »

It was about some trouble I got into with Johnny Law.

No, not really.  I met with our own Two-Fisted Film Noir Lawer himself: AugustWest.

Despite not knowing that most things were closed yesterday we ended up at some chain place where I forced him to watch me eat soup and salad.  Seriously, I used like... like a gun, or something.

Also despite not being really awake and piles of fun as I normally am he assured me that he had a good time anyway, whether or not this was because I had brought my necklace made out of teeth or not is rather beside the point.

He then took a picture which I hope he burns and never posts anywhere ever...  if he knows what's good for him.

He smells faintly of cinnamon sugar and gave me a rocket car.

(Those last two things might be a lie.)

Nice Guy, Good Conversation: A++++  Would Sup with again!
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: So I met with a Lawyer Yesterday
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2006, 12:48:17 pm »

I still cannot accept that you people can see each other in person.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: So I met with a Lawyer Yesterday
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2006, 12:54:56 pm »

I am jealous.

Picture!  Picture!
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: So I met with a Lawyer Yesterday
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2006, 12:55:03 pm »

I still cannot accept that you people can see each other in person.

I still can't accept that you're actually 15 years old, so let's call it even.


and no.. no picture.  I was in the sun... and very tired... I hope he just keeps it for his private collection over the mantle where he maybe swirls a brandy as he stares.  Well.. tea now that he's not drinking, but still.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: So I met with a Lawyer Yesterday
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2006, 03:59:07 pm »

It reassures me when members meet and it's normal and good. Like maybe y'all are OK non-figments or some such.

It was as normal as I get at least, I blame being tired.

RKB and Auggie-Doggie posted pic's, why should you do less, Q?

Man, ain't nobody need to see that mess.  I mean really now.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: So I met with a Lawyer Yesterday
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2006, 04:15:51 pm »

Apparently AW was so traumatized by whatever you did to him that he has yet to comment.  Just what are you leaving out Mr.?
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: So I met with a Lawyer Yesterday
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2006, 04:29:16 pm »

Yeah, I totally expect Auggie to post photos and tell us about the ordeal.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: So I met with a Lawyer Yesterday
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2006, 04:43:19 pm »

August  probably fell off the wagon.  Misterqueue drove him to drink.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: So I met with a Lawyer Yesterday
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2006, 04:46:13 pm »

I'm starting to get a little worried about what Q did to him.  But maybe he is just on the road for the holiday.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: So I met with a Lawyer Yesterday
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2006, 05:03:08 pm »

We determined that I didn't have enough trunk space in my tiny car for his body.  (Seriously, even Hobot would barely fit in there... not that... not that I've measured.)

He's probably travelling home as we speak.

No Pictures!
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: So I met with a Lawyer Yesterday
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2006, 05:16:27 pm »

Remind me, Q, what was for lunch?

...a nice Chianti?
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: So I met with a Lawyer Yesterday
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2006, 05:29:42 pm »

Judy-- I will totally come visit you. just wire me some cash, perhaps?

if I am ever in the Greater Britain Area, I will come over for tea and that meat-powder stuff.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: So I met with a Lawyer Yesterday
« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2006, 09:59:09 pm »

I am hale and whole.  Mr. Q isn't nearly so scary a guy as he plays on TV. 

I will be posting the picture later.  If it doesn't bother me, I don't know why it should bother Q.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: So I met with a Lawyer Yesterday
« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2006, 11:43:49 pm »

I am hale and whole.  Mr. Q isn't nearly so scary a guy as he plays on TV. 

I will be posting the picture later.  If it doesn't bother me, I don't know why it should bother Q.

GODDAMMIT!
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: So I met with a Lawyer Yesterday
« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2006, 05:19:11 am »

I'm guessing there's even odds the most of the folks who have been round a while know what AW looks like but for newer folk like myself would you mind not saying who is who when you post? I'd like the chance to guess, see if the insanity of Q is visible in his eyes without needing to be told it's there.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up