Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

I get so lonely up here. You never write, you never call.

sigh

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: So I met with a Lawyer Yesterday  (Read 15966 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: So I met with a Lawyer Yesterday
« Reply #30 on: July 04, 2006, 08:00:19 pm »

Yeah, I was going to say that life after Jeopardy seems to have been pretty good for you, man.  You're talking in the Dying thread about like hardly losing anything but I look at that photo and I do not see a man of gravity (well, not if I look at the left hand side of it).

Also, Q, Smells basically just said that she would get busy with you.

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Re: So I met with a Lawyer Yesterday
« Reply #31 on: July 04, 2006, 08:12:40 pm »

Awww, everyone's meeting up!
I'm actually back because in six days I'm flying to Montreal to get an apartment, and I will be sleeping on the long-departed but not forgotten andalucia's couch. We're actually going to be at the same university starting this fall, which is weird. I promise to post the Photo that Should Not Be.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: So I met with a Lawyer Yesterday
« Reply #32 on: July 04, 2006, 08:17:57 pm »

Also, Q, Smells basically just said that she would get busy with you.

She did not say that.  That is not what was said here.


Slink and Bozack?  Is there like.. some sort of necromancer about or something?  All raising dead posters and dead threads.

(Man that was the geekiest joke ever.  I am sorry about this.)
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: So I met with a Lawyer Yesterday
« Reply #33 on: July 04, 2006, 08:20:37 pm »

Aaaaaaaaaaand cue St. Zartan....

Wait for it...

wait for it...

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: So I met with a Lawyer Yesterday
« Reply #34 on: July 04, 2006, 08:26:56 pm »

Yeah, jough, don't hold your breath for that one.  What none of you know is that I have St. Zartan in a box in my basement,where he writes witty posts he thinks I'm transcribing, but really, I just keep them to myself, for my own entertainment.

She did not say that.  That is not what was said here.

No. Jough is right.  That is basically what is bothering me.  It is really bothering me.  If I had a photo of my guy, I would show you.  The resemblance is scary.  But as my SO says, "lots of poor fucks look like me."
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: So I met with a Lawyer Yesterday
« Reply #35 on: July 04, 2006, 08:28:59 pm »

No. Jough is right.  That is basically what is bothering me.  It is really bothering me.  If I had a photo of my guy, I would show you.  The resemblance is scary.  But as my SO says, "lots of poor fucks look like me."

Your poor SO, tell him I am sorry.

I promise not to try and say things like "Well next time you are getting busy, just imagine him saying something really inappropriate and think of me" because that would, you know, heighten the whole creepiness factor.

PS, that is a weird thing for him to say because this is the only person I've ever found who looks like me.  (But only when he was young and only in that photo.)
« Last Edit: July 04, 2006, 08:32:51 pm by misterqueue »
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: So I met with a Lawyer Yesterday
« Reply #36 on: July 04, 2006, 08:43:41 pm »

this is the only person I've ever found who looks like me.

Holy Shit!!!

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: So I met with a Lawyer Yesterday
« Reply #37 on: July 04, 2006, 09:02:54 pm »

Your poor SO, tell him I am sorry.

I promise not to try and say things like "Well next time you are getting busy, just imagine him saying something really inappropriate and think of me" because that would, you know, heighten the whole creepiness factor.

PS, that is a weird thing for him to say because this is the only person I've ever found who looks like me.  (But only when he was young and only in that photo.)

Hey!  He does look like you...er... you look like him...uh... you two look alike.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Mite

  • Motel 6 Kind of Girl
  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 584
    • View Profile
Re: So I met with a Lawyer Yesterday
« Reply #38 on: July 04, 2006, 09:03:36 pm »

I think that young Orson was about the hottest thing on two legs, so you got something going for you there, Q. If you can just get the proper boyishly sly expressions, you're set.
Logged
I'm no longer a Bankhead teacher, but I'll still take your cookies.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: So I met with a Lawyer Yesterday
« Reply #39 on: July 04, 2006, 09:10:25 pm »

I think that young Orson was about the hottest thing on two legs, so you got something going for you there, Q. If you can just get the proper boyishly sly expressions, you're set.

Oh I've got the sly expressions down I think, as long as I'm not petulantly on camera.

See?  Even AW who has now seen me in person agrees.  Young Orson and I are like long lost twin brothers.  It kind of creeps me out too.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: So I met with a Lawyer Yesterday
« Reply #40 on: July 04, 2006, 09:11:40 pm »

Damn, Q is picking up hell of ladies today.
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: So I met with a Lawyer Yesterday
« Reply #41 on: July 04, 2006, 09:15:00 pm »

Damn, Q is picking up hell of ladies today.

Oh noes!  Then I'll have to order more hats!  :P
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: So I met with a Lawyer Yesterday
« Reply #42 on: July 04, 2006, 09:15:06 pm »

OMG, that is bizarre.

But watch out Q, you don't want to grow up to be the old Orson Welles.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: So I met with a Lawyer Yesterday
« Reply #43 on: July 04, 2006, 09:17:33 pm »

OMG, that is bizarre.

But watch out Q, you don't want to grow up to be the old Orson Welles.

I'm trying my best!  Believe you me.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: So I met with a Lawyer Yesterday
« Reply #44 on: July 04, 2006, 10:07:30 pm »

My problem is that I look like OLD Orson Welles.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up