Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

My Dog Has No Nose.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Blogs Return: July '06  (Read 8794 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

stringph

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 26
  • I been meanin' to learn a little geometry
    • View Profile
Re: Blogs Return: July '06
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2006, 11:13:26 am »


If you search Google Images for 'tacito' you will find a lot of pictures of the Roman historian Tacitus. In Spanish.

Remarkably there are also a few lady butts, but none of them are uncovered.

Does Philippe know about SafeSearch? Does Onstad?
Logged

Mite

  • Motel 6 Kind of Girl
  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 584
    • View Profile
Re: Blogs Return: July '06
« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2006, 11:22:46 am »

Who hasn't lusted after that knife? I was a big scouting/outdoor type kid, and I fell in love with that the first time I saw it. I mean, that's a knife you could remove an appendix with.
Logged
I'm no longer a Bankhead teacher, but I'll still take your cookies.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Blogs Return: July '06
« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2006, 11:43:15 am »

I think Philippe is missing the point.  What google is trying to tell you is that you should be looking at lady butts instead of pictures of food.  This just seems like common sense to me.

Not this one though.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Blogs Return: July '06
« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2006, 12:24:29 pm »

What is it with the butts, people?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Blogs Return: July '06
« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2006, 12:55:15 pm »

Sweet merciful crap that is a huge knife. Even my bottom-of-the-line free Nokia phone was smaller than that. How do you even get to/use the tools in the middle? Did he buy a Swiss Army messenger bag to carry it around in?
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Blogs Return: July '06
« Reply #20 on: July 20, 2006, 12:57:08 pm »

What is it with the butts, people?

Uh.. do you really want an answer to that? 

20 bucks says you don't.  Serious.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Blogs Return: July '06
« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2006, 02:27:07 pm »

I have a chain saw that is smaller than that knife.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

revdj

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 102
    • View Profile
    • http://www.dougshaw.com
Re: Blogs Return: July '06
« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2006, 02:52:37 pm »

Philippe HYPERLINKED Google.com!  Thank you, little guy!
Logged

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: Blogs Return: July '06
« Reply #23 on: July 20, 2006, 04:39:59 pm »

Ray's mention of the "big Beach Boys reunion tour in the sky" reminds me of something that a kid had written on the board in my senior year of high school.  It was the day that ODB died, and I was in my AP French classroom, at my snooty prep school (well, technically at the "brother school" to my school, since the schools were single-sex, but you could take classes at the other school beginning in high school).  There were usually elaborate drawings or nigh-undecipherable phrases scrawled on the board, and that day was no different.  What made it special, however, was that someone in a previous class had written something along the lines of "RIP ODB.  He's gone to collect that big welfare check in the sky."

Awesome.
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Blogs Return: July '06
« Reply #24 on: July 20, 2006, 05:51:03 pm »


Worthy or mention.


Quote from: Philippe
It's silly how crazy this world is for lady butts.

Our boy learned something important today.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Blogs Return: July '06
« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2006, 06:20:42 pm »

Onstad needs to get himself a Leatherman tool.  The various tools are large and sturdy enough so as to be actually usable.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Blogs Return: July '06
« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2006, 06:40:11 pm »

Onstad needs to get himself a Leatherman tool.  The various tools are large and sturdy enough so as to be actually usable.

I got my Leatherman SideClip when I was first heading to college and am almost never without it. They knife has gotten crazy dull, though. I should probably replace it but they don't make the SC any more.
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: Blogs Return: July '06
« Reply #27 on: July 20, 2006, 10:10:23 pm »

I got my Leatherman SideClip when I was first heading to college and am almost never without it. They knife has gotten crazy dull, though. I should probably replace it but they don't make the SC any more.

Hey Cort! Did you know that you can sharpen those now! It's 2006, baby, get with the times!
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Blogs Return: July '06
« Reply #28 on: July 20, 2006, 10:22:42 pm »

Hey Cort! Did you know that you can sharpen those now! It's 2006, baby, get with the times!

Well there's other issues with an 8 year-old tool that lives in my pocket*. Several of the hinges are getting loose and my mom bent up the wire cutters when she borrowed it. So I think I might as well just get a new one.


*shut up, Q
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Blogs Return: July '06
« Reply #29 on: July 21, 2006, 12:09:02 am »

Well there's other issues with an 8 year-old tool that lives in my pocket*. Several of the hinges are getting loose and my mom bent up the wire cutters when she borrowed it. So I think I might as well just get a new one.


*shut up, Q

Oooh! I-

Oh... well then.   Nevermind.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up