Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Jumping jacks, flinging myself off of low decks, yelling into an empty bottle of carrot juice. Trying to get in writing mode.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7   Go Down

Author Topic: TRIP TO INDIA!  (Read 26782 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
TRIP TO INDIA!
« on: July 06, 2006, 06:38:33 pm »

Not today.
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: TRIP TO INDIA!
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2006, 07:04:19 pm »

man, I was so totally going to make this post.

me neither.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Ben-San

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 164
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1259
  • Two-Fisted Detective
    • View Profile
Re: TRIP TO INDIA!
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2006, 07:04:35 pm »

Totally not going to India today either. Will update tomorrow.
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: TRIP TO INDIA!
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2006, 07:07:33 pm »

I was going to go to Mexico today but then gas prices went up.


That's Mexico, MO... not... not the country.


Also, voting No on India for tomorrow... Today!
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: TRIP TO INDIA!
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2006, 07:09:42 pm »

I am going to India this evening.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: TRIP TO INDIA!
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2006, 07:57:44 pm »

But of course, Judy needs to check on how the Empire is doing.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: TRIP TO INDIA!
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2006, 07:58:26 pm »

And bring back something with flavor to add to that famous English cuisine.
Logged

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: TRIP TO INDIA!
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2006, 08:17:11 pm »

And bring back something with flavor to add to that famous English cuisine.

They already make curry Pringles.
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Moderator
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Re: TRIP TO INDIA!
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2006, 09:50:23 pm »

A ex-sort-of-ladyfriend of mine just got back from India the other day. I saw her for the first time in a few months yesterday...she failed to mention that she had also invited the dude that she had played me against to hang out. Man, it was like being in 10th grade all over again. I stayed up drinking wine and reading Philip K. Dick books until 4 am because I was kinda broken up over the fact that I can still be affected by psycho women.
Today, I bought the Dead Man soundtrack.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Re: TRIP TO INDIA!
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2006, 09:59:33 pm »

I stayed up drinking wine and reading Philip K. Dick books until 4 am because I was kinda broken up over the fact that I can still be affected by psycho women.


If my ex had just arrived back from India, that would be eerie.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: TRIP TO INDIA!
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2006, 12:39:40 am »

No to India until at least the end of the week.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: TRIP TO INDIA!
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2006, 12:51:02 am »

I'm not going to India and neither is my wife.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: TRIP TO INDIA!
« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2006, 12:52:19 am »

I might order me a new wife from India next week, though.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: TRIP TO INDIA!
« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2006, 05:50:49 am »

I just got back!  I smell of curry!

Tangle

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 102
  • hurry boy, she's waiting there for you
    • View Profile
    • She was born on 2 June 2006.
Re: TRIP TO INDIA!
« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2006, 05:53:34 am »

As of today, that's a negative as regards a trip to India.

I make no promises about tomorrow though. It is the weekend after all.


EDIT: aw dang, now I'm Chucklebot. That's some black beans right there.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2006, 08:09:30 am by Tangle »
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7   Go Up