Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Sometimes I don't know what the fuck y'all are talking about and I'm cool with that.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: 7-13-06 -- and a man can't wear a tank top with an insect diagram  (Read 8231 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: 7-13-06 -- and a man can't wear a tank top with an insect diagram
« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2006, 10:43:46 pm »

this is like yesterday, when two of my friends decided to play golf against each other. And one of them made some comment about "going easy," only to discover that his opponent was very very good.
However, his opponent never figured this out. So he thought the first fellow was still "going easy" on him. he kept saying "come on! I can take it! stop being an asshole!" and giving him redos (mulligans! I know a golf term!) and such.

So the 1st guy ended up winning by 1. What a dick.

but then we met Lewis Black! *swoons*

I want to play Golf against Ray. That seems like it would be a fun experience.

to add: actually, following around those guys while they played yesterday kind of was exactly like this strip.

*I almost crash the cart*
"dude! this isn't that kind of golf course!"
"oh, really? sorry. I thought this was the kind of golf course where you're supposed to crash the carts."
"what the fuck? there aren't golf courses like that!"

I don't think he ever got what I was saying. oh well.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

mrchee

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -4
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 163
  • -NULLAM REM NATAM-
    • View Profile
Re: 7-13-06 -- and a man can't wear a tank top with an insect diagram
« Reply #31 on: July 13, 2006, 10:59:25 pm »

With this strip, Achewood is officially back in the black
Logged
If no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... The A-Team

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: 7-13-06 -- and a man can't wear a tank top with an insect diagram
« Reply #32 on: July 13, 2006, 11:26:59 pm »

Man bobby.. here I was going to let my thoughts lie idle and secret, but noooo, you had to just blabberjab about it.

Last time I share anything on chan I tells ya.

you sure whine a lot for a guy who hasn't developed any secondary sexual characteristics
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: 7-13-06 -- and a man can't wear a tank top with an insect diagram
« Reply #33 on: July 13, 2006, 11:34:28 pm »

you sure whine a lot for a guy who hasn't developed any secondary sexual characteristics

Why would that be correlated with a lack of whining?  I'd think the opposite.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: 7-13-06 -- and a man can't wear a tank top with an insect diagram
« Reply #34 on: July 14, 2006, 01:21:05 am »

you sure whine a lot for a guy who hasn't developed any secondary sexual characteristics

If it's fine with you I think I'll stay away from the Gorillaback for as long as possible thanks.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: 7-13-06 -- and a man can't wear a tank top with an insect diagram
« Reply #35 on: July 14, 2006, 02:59:51 am »

Jough: you reminded me there of Joe Mathlete.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: 7-13-06 -- and a man can't wear a tank top with an insect diagram
« Reply #36 on: July 14, 2006, 03:45:39 am »

Jough: you reminded me there of Joe Mathlete.

I didn't know Joe had a blog.  I know Joe, he's an awesome guy and his band rocks.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up