Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

How Does He Smell?

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Northeast road trip  (Read 1086 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
Northeast road trip
« on: July 13, 2006, 07:42:39 am »

Tomorrow, I am going with two friends on a "Northeast Eatin' 'N' Pissin'" tour.  Tomorrow, we drive up to Bar Harbor, Maine, eat some lobster and crab, and then come down south to spend three nights in Boston, visit some breweries and check out the A's visiting at Fenway Park.

I've never been to these locales.  Do yas know of anything that I shouldn't go without seeing?



Got the Doobie Brothers greatest hits... some Steve Miller... George Clinton, of course.  Other dude has got the Allmans and Tom Petty... any essential road trip music that I am forgetting?
Logged
ACHIEVE
Pages: [1]   Go Up