Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood If Twain were alive today, he would guffaw despite his benevolent befuddlement.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Happy Birthday Lister  (Read 5209 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Happy Birthday Lister
« on: July 14, 2006, 11:21:03 pm »

Happy Birthday Lister! You are a poster of inarguable quality, and even if you spend your birthday shooting baby birds and kicking amiable milkmen, I hope you enjoy it.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Happy Birthday Lister
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2006, 11:34:00 pm »

Happy birthday Lister, now the only other constant person on IRC, even if you never speak.

Huzzah to you!
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Mite

  • Motel 6 Kind of Girl
  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 584
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday Lister
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2006, 11:36:48 pm »

Enjoy your birthday, Lister. I enjoy the children in your avatars almost as much as your scintillating conversation.
Logged
I'm no longer a Bankhead teacher, but I'll still take your cookies.

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: Happy Birthday Lister
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2006, 11:58:40 pm »

Happy Birthday, Lister!  I know you are good people because you consoled me when Jough made me cry on IRC.  Hurrah for you!  I hope the anniversary of your date of birth is a top-notch affair.
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Happy Birthday Lister
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2006, 03:51:55 am »

happy birthday!

I got all wigged out the other day, because suddenly I remembered that I hadn't checked the "birthdays" section in a while, and I hadn't seen a Lister's Birthday thread.
I thought that I, through my negligence, had made everyone forget your birthday. Man.

have a good one.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Happy Birthday Lister
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2006, 03:58:13 am »

Happy Birthday, Mr. Lister.

May your candles burn like cities in your wake.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Happy Birthday Lister
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2006, 07:42:46 am »

Happy birthday, Lister! I got nothin'.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday Lister
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2006, 07:44:43 am »

Happy birthday, Lister! I got nothin'.

A Happy Birthday Lister is all you need.

Happy Birthday Lister.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday Lister
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2006, 12:30:32 pm »

Happy birfday.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday Lister
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2006, 04:33:14 pm »

Mister Lister?  Mr. Mister? Happy Birthday!
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Lister

  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 101
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 892
  • 2, 4, 6, 8, time to transubstantiate!
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday Lister
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2006, 04:44:10 pm »

Thanks everyone.  I shall do my best to enjoy the day in a TOUAMBish manner.  Perhaps I will get myself a fine DVD.

The possibilities are limited!
Logged
Lister.  Not that one, the other one.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday Lister
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2006, 12:35:32 am »

Happy birthday, my IRC compadre! Celebrate with a nap and then some ice cream!
Logged

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Re: Happy Birthday Lister
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2006, 10:19:38 am »

Hippo Birdies.

I'd supply the drawing but I can't do it in ASCII art.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Happy Birthday Lister
« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2006, 04:27:01 pm »

Hippo Birdies.

I'd supply the drawing but I can't do it in ASCII art.



         _   
        ('<       
       \(_)
        ,-'''''-.:-^-._           
      /      '  ( `  _\         
      \      \   _ .,-'         
      )_\-._-._((_(               




Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Re: Happy Birthday Lister
« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2006, 07:24:38 pm »



         _   
        ('<       
       \(_)
        ,-'''''-.:-^-._           
      /      '  ( `  _\         
      \      \   _ .,-'         
      )_\-._-._((_(               






Wow. Now I'm going to be a dick and say, it was always two birdies my grandmother drew... To make it plural and all.
But, assuming you didn't use a jpg to ASCII converter, that is... special!
Awesome.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up