Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

I get so lonely up here. You never write, you never call.

sigh

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Happy Birthday Lister  (Read 5220 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Happy Birthday Lister
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2006, 07:45:22 pm »

Actually I did that by hand pretty quicklike.

I-  yeah I need a hobby I guess.


Edit Also:

         _      _
        ('<   >')     
       \(_)   (_)/
        ,-'''''-.:-^-._           
      /      '  ( `  _\         
      \      \   _ .,-'         
      )_\-._-._((_(               
« Last Edit: July 16, 2006, 08:21:52 pm by misterqueue »
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday Lister
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2006, 08:25:09 pm »

Are you sure that is a hippo?  It looks more like a yak or a musk ox that has lost its horns.  I am having trouble putting my finger on what it looks like but I am definitely getting a much fuzzier vibe than a hippo.  Also it should have a big prominent mouth and it has no visible mouth.  It looks like it has a mouth hidden in its fuzzy chin.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Happy Birthday Lister
« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2006, 08:25:51 pm »

Are you sure that is a hippo?  It looks more like a yak or a musk ox that has lost its horns.  I am having trouble putting my finger on what it looks like but I am definitely getting a much fuzzier vibe than a hippo.  Also it should have a big prominent mouth and it has no visible mouth.  It looks like it has a mouth hidden in its fuzzy chin.

Man.. I am not modifying this any more.  It's ASCII art.. and I am not a digital Rembrandt.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday Lister
« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2006, 08:31:27 pm »

Hee! that is awesome. I think the hippo looks fine, q.  I have no idea how to do ASCII art. Uh... I can do a muffin! [} that is about the extent of my capabilities. oh, and a heart. <3 It pales in comparison to the hippo.
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Happy Birthday Lister
« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2006, 08:33:21 pm »

My favorite silly ASCII series:

:)  <-- me
8D <-- me on speed
<8D <--- me on speed in a dunces' cap
[==|8D> <--- Me on speed dressed as Abraham Lincoln
38D <--- me on speed dressed as Punchy from Hawaiian Punch
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Ben-San

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 164
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1259
  • Two-Fisted Detective
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday Lister
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2006, 08:41:57 pm »

(   ^·)  <- ASCII guinea pig
(   U·)  <- ASCII rabbit
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Happy Birthday Lister
« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2006, 08:43:55 pm »

that rabbit is indescribably cute. good lord.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Happy Birthday Lister
« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2006, 08:45:25 pm »

Oh man, this is cold takin' me back to young times, when I totally posted on usenet with a McQ Limit-breaking (I think it was nine or ten lines?) hand-ASCII'd anarchy sign made out of @s in my signature. Oh damn, embarrassment.

I've always been fond of ASCII stick-figure theater, myself:

o->-<      dude

o->-<|:    dude on a skateboard

o->-</;    WHOO POP A WHEELIE
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday Lister
« Reply #23 on: July 16, 2006, 10:06:01 pm »

Code: [Select]
My favorite :) is:

:-o>-[o]           Agape tourist with camera
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Happy Birthday Lister
« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2006, 12:06:09 am »

There is no ASCII art like bukkake ASCII art:

8====D ~~~~~~~ ^_^
« Last Edit: July 17, 2006, 03:07:00 am by jough »
Logged

Mite

  • Motel 6 Kind of Girl
  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 584
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday Lister
« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2006, 01:30:06 am »

Of course you had to come in here and ruin everything, didn't you. Didn't you!

I don't remember any ascii art at all. Thank god I've at least been able to forget a couple of the useless things I've learned through the years.
Logged
I'm no longer a Bankhead teacher, but I'll still take your cookies.

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Re: Happy Birthday Lister
« Reply #26 on: July 17, 2006, 09:44:41 am »

I don't remember any ascii art at all. Thank god I've at least been able to forget a couple of the useless things I've learned through the years.

It's kind of nice to know I'm not the only one! I can remember that Homer used to be easy, and I once made a penis, I think. Or something like that.
The IRC places I hung out weren't really about the ascii though. It was mostly 3d rendering and game mod channels.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up