Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

When the creations of a genius collide with the mind of a layman, and produce an empty sound, there is little doubt as to which is at fault. - Salvador Dali

Poll

Do you wash it every day?

Yep
Not every day

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19   Go Down

Author Topic: The washing hair debate  (Read 63092 times)

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

mavies

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 8
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 51
    • View Profile
Re: The washing hair debate
« Reply #255 on: August 30, 2007, 08:01:21 am »

Dude, I totally hear you. A couple of my friends think I'm gay just because I go down on men from time to time.

That happened to me once. They told me it was an enlarged clitoris. Good Times?
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: The washing hair debate
« Reply #256 on: August 30, 2007, 01:12:12 pm »

That happened to me once. They told me it was an enlarged clitoris. Good Times?

Wait, so you're Sean "X-Pac" Waltman? Or were you just going down on Chyna randomly? Either way, ew.
Logged

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: The washing hair debate
« Reply #257 on: August 30, 2007, 03:56:24 pm »

I ended up going with something in between the two hairstyles -- a little shorter than the pic I posted but a little more layered than the gamine crop.  It's actually not quite as short as it was when I was in college, which incidentally also coincided with the time in my life when most of the people I knew casually thought I was a lesbian.  Just because my hair was cut like a boy's (#2 guard in the back, a little longer on top) and I came to class in a daily uniform of combat boots, torn Levi 505s, a wife-beater and (weather permitting) a flannel shirt.  And most of the people I hung out with were lesbians.  And I liked to make out with girls sometimes.  Oddly, I didn't come to think of myself as bi until after I was married and I read a survey that said that only 20% of women have same-sex attractions at some point in their lives.  I figured it was a thing everyone had, but most people just didn't act on it for various reasons.  A little more research into the subject assured me that no, most women just aren't that into girls.  Go figure. 

Point here is, I like the new 'do very much.  It has the option of being either domestic or dykey, depending how much product I decide to use.  I like being able to make that choice on a day-to-day basis.  Pics to be posted soon -- as soon as I can borrow a digital camera.  I'll post them in the picture thread so as not to cross-contaminate this one. 

Now, let's talk about hot men giving each other blowjobs some more. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: The washing hair debate
« Reply #258 on: August 30, 2007, 04:01:59 pm »

Now, let's talk about hot men giving each other blowjobs some more. 
approves.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: The washing hair debate
« Reply #259 on: August 30, 2007, 04:09:11 pm »

That guy used to work for me.

We should probably have a super-secret section of the board for this, like the mod area. Age verification and all.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: The washing hair debate
« Reply #260 on: August 30, 2007, 04:15:55 pm »

That guy used to work for me.

We should probably have a super-secret section of the board for this, like the mod area. Age verification and all.

TOUAMB: After Dark.
Logged

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: The washing hair debate
« Reply #261 on: August 30, 2007, 05:11:28 pm »

Can it have it's own Karma as well?  Furious looking dongs.
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: The washing hair debate
« Reply #262 on: August 30, 2007, 05:13:18 pm »

The people have spoken* and clearly this is an idea whose time has come.

*Which is to say, CJ, smick, and I - and really only I endorsed it.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: The washing hair debate
« Reply #263 on: August 30, 2007, 05:26:50 pm »

Can it have it's own Karma as well?  Furious looking dongs.

I think tubes of K-Y or Astroglide would be an appropriate replacement for TCoDP.
Logged

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: The washing hair debate
« Reply #264 on: August 30, 2007, 05:29:13 pm »

On the one hand, this seems like kind of a neat idea. 

On the other hand, isn't that what PM & chat are for? 

On the other other hand, we already have a VIP section from a long time ago that nobody posts in and a lot of people got inadvertently left off of. 

PM me for access (if you don't have it already) and we can try this there.  But honestly, I can't imagine having conversations there that are any worse than the one's we've had out in the open.  I've been on message boards devoted entirely to sex and most of the conversations there were less personal than these -- if occasionally more graphic.  We are a pretty raunchy little corner of the internet, but I guess if it helps keep the "upper house" a little cleaner (for the benefit of people who actually want to read a thread about, for instance, Achewood) it doesn't bother me to put it under wraps a bit. 

Also, while Astroglide is infinitely superior, I don't think there's a way to make a special kind of karma for just one section of the board.  It would have to be a whole new database category, and I don't think jough (in his infinite laziness) is going to be willing to hard-code it in just for shits and giggles.  JMHO. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: The washing hair debate
« Reply #265 on: August 30, 2007, 05:34:11 pm »

Wait, are we actually acknowledging the existence of these secret places?  I thought it was all hush, hush...

Anyway, the old VIP room was basically used to court both Bozak and I into becoming mods.  No one ever really posted there much, and it was almost immediately after that that Bozak left us forever.  I suppose this was my fault for insisting he wax his back.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: The washing hair debate
« Reply #266 on: August 30, 2007, 05:40:33 pm »

Wait, are we actually acknowledging the existence of these secret places?  I thought it was all hush, hush...

Anyway, the old VIP room was basically used to court both Bozak and I into becoming mods.  No one ever really posted there much, and it was almost immediately after that that Bozak left us forever.  I suppose this was my fault for insisting he wax his back.

JL, I'm pretty sure we're kidding about After Dark. Aren't we?

You though all what was hush-hush? What are you even talking about? I know nothing of these things.

Actually my first thought was, "there's a VIP section? Damn, I must really suck to have not heard about it until now. Is it because I never go the IRC channel?"
Logged

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: The washing hair debate
« Reply #267 on: August 30, 2007, 05:47:14 pm »

Actually my first thought was, "there's a VIP section? Damn, I must really suck to have not heard about it until now. Is it because I never go the IRC channel?"

See, and I thought it was because I'm ALWAYS in the IRC channel... so alone... always.
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: The washing hair debate
« Reply #268 on: August 30, 2007, 05:47:40 pm »

There... there is no VIP room.  What are you talking about?
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: The washing hair debate
« Reply #269 on: August 30, 2007, 05:48:51 pm »

But honestly, I can't imagine having conversations there that are any worse than the one's we've had out in the open.  I've been on message boards devoted entirely to sex and most of the conversations there were less personal than these -- if occasionally more graphic.  We are a pretty raunchy little corner of the internet, but I guess if it helps keep the "upper house" a little cleaner (for the benefit of people who actually want to read a thread about, for instance, Achewood) it doesn't bother me to put it under wraps a bit. 
Sometimes I just feel a tiny twinge when I expose the young people to what goes on in my head. It doesn't stop me, obviously, but I worry about people getting scarrred.
Also, while Astroglide is infinitely superior,
Well, it's certainly superior to Dr. Pepper as a lube. And you can only use Coca-Cola as a post-coitus spermicide.*

*Young people, do not try this. It does not work. Protect yourself.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19   Go Up