Dammit! When did I turn into a goody two shoes without my knowing it??
I was out with a bunch of my friends when of my friends told me that I'm a Goody Two-Shoes! What the hell? I still consider myself a badass! I cuss and raise hell with the ladies when I go out!
...then again, if I were a true badass I'd never be getting as much sleep as I do now, because I would be busier with less-wholesome activities than doing volunteer work, teaching knitting classes to children, and running Fire/EMS. If I were a badass, I would be asked out all the time by the fellas. As it is, I haven't bought rubbers in ages. The saddest part is that I was considering adding some to my drugstore.com order (since I have a latex sensitivity and they don't seem to sell the avanti ones here), but then realized that they would gather dust under my bed.
Sigh. I am a goody two shoes. If my angry, pierced, punk rock vegan 15-year old self could see me now, she'd probably kick my ass. I am gonna go work on my knitting and talk to my cats. *cringe* Someome stop me before I die sad and alone!