Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Wine: Keep a red and a white on hand at all times. When choosing wines on the wine aisle, use this simple rhyme to make your selection: “Closer to the floor, is meant for the poor / closer to the lights, is more like for if Bono comes over.” -=RAY=-

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down

Author Topic: Flickr Group Pool  (Read 15764 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Flickr Group Pool
« Reply #90 on: September 09, 2007, 09:14:31 pm »

I finally got myself a Pro account because I was sick of being limited to 200 photos and only three sets. I got ten free cards from Moo as a prezzie for signing up. They are gonna be so awesome. I'll let you know what they look like when I get them.

Logged

Mr Trout

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 65528
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 493
    • View Profile
Re: Flickr Group Pool
« Reply #91 on: September 09, 2007, 11:02:15 pm »

Hey, this is cool. I actually just got a digital camera yesterday and I've been messing around with Flickr too. I know I'm a little late to the party but I figured the more the merrier so I just joined the group. My username is "mshemons". I like taking closeups of bugs and plants.

Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up