Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Fnord.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down

Author Topic: Flickr Group Pool  (Read 15718 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Flickr Group Pool
« Reply #75 on: February 12, 2007, 01:35:56 am »

Thanks, you party people. I was kind of hoping that I could just get them emailed to my inbox as they are made, but I guess I have to log in to Flickr. Oh well.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Flickr Group Pool
« Reply #76 on: February 12, 2007, 02:23:53 am »

There's an RSS feed too that you can subscribe to.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Flickr Group Pool
« Reply #77 on: February 12, 2007, 02:31:48 am »

things like this make me realize that maybe the way I use the Internet is weird. Do other people not check a short list of websites constantly to check for updates?

...I think I might have a problem. I was lying when I said the list was short. But I get so bored with doing work! Damn.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Flickr Group Pool
« Reply #78 on: February 12, 2007, 05:23:46 am »

things like this make me realize that maybe the way I use the Internet is weird. Do other people not check a short list of websites constantly to check for updates?

...I think I might have a problem. I was lying when I said the list was short. But I get so bored with doing work! Damn.

No, it's not bad. I have stuff set up in tabbed folders in Firefox so that I can open a particular list (intarwub forums, daily webcomics, etc.) in one window.
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Flickr Group Pool
« Reply #79 on: February 12, 2007, 05:49:00 am »

conundrum:
it must have been so much easier to focus on work before the advent of the internet
it must have been so much harder to look stuff up before the advent of the internet.

Because eventually, my friends in real life have to go and do work. But the internet never does! Yayyy!
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Flickr Group Pool
« Reply #80 on: February 14, 2007, 07:45:27 pm »

Linnea, we're all educated now about you and your wombie - but does your other sister post here too?  She must know of the thing that is Achewood...
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Flickr Group Pool
« Reply #81 on: June 20, 2007, 09:55:28 pm »

Hey party people...

I just noticed something. When I'm not logged in, the TOUAMB pool shows 56 photos, but none of mine show up!

When I log back in, my photos display. Why won't they show up? Is it cuz I'm NIPSA? What the hell?
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Flickr Group Pool
« Reply #82 on: June 20, 2007, 10:07:38 pm »

Are your photos public?  They won't show up to you as a guest if you have them marked as private or family and friends only. 
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Flickr Group Pool
« Reply #83 on: June 20, 2007, 10:22:43 pm »

Are your photos public?  They won't show up to you as a guest if you have them marked as private or family and friends only. 

Yeah, the only ones I send to my groups are Public.

I just got an email from one of the Flickreenos, they took off the NIPSA restriction. So how come my photos still aren't showing up? I went through my account settings already...is there something that the TOUAMB owner has to do? I'm confused.

Can the other TOUAMB Group Members see my photos on our group page when you're logged in?
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Flickr Group Pool
« Reply #84 on: June 20, 2007, 11:58:10 pm »

I can see 'em.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Flickr Group Pool
« Reply #85 on: June 21, 2007, 12:11:41 am »

Yup, me too.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Flickr Group Pool
« Reply #86 on: June 21, 2007, 12:27:57 am »

Me three.

On that note, your face is not scary.  Easy on the eyes, in fact.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Flickr Group Pool
« Reply #87 on: June 26, 2007, 12:07:56 am »

Yeah, I see your photos in there.  WTF?

Are you trying to view them from Germany? ;)

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Flickr Group Pool
« Reply #88 on: June 26, 2007, 12:29:19 am »

Yeah, I see your photos in there.  WTF?

Are you trying to view them from Germany? ;)

Germany...Alaska...it's all the same damn thing, really.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Flickr Group Pool
« Reply #89 on: June 26, 2007, 12:31:53 am »

Maybe you missed the hubbub.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up