Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

HIDE YOUR SHAME
by wearing new t-shirts from Word Front Wares. Shroud yourself in pure unadulterated awesome.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: 7-19-2006 -- I guess by not givin' a shit!  (Read 5498 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

mrchee

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -4
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 163
  • -NULLAM REM NATAM-
    • View Profile
7-19-2006 -- I guess by not givin' a shit!
« on: July 19, 2006, 07:04:29 am »

http://www.achewood.com/comic.php?date=07192006

That answer could use a LOT of work.  Of course, its probably too late now anyways. 
« Last Edit: July 19, 2006, 08:22:35 am by V-Adore »
Logged
If no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... The A-Team

Lister

  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 101
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 892
  • 2, 4, 6, 8, time to transubstantiate!
    • View Profile
Re: 7-22-2006 -- I guess by not givin' a shit!
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2006, 07:16:04 am »

Roast beef put things so eloquently.  However, I am worried by his knowledge of the situation.
Logged
Lister.  Not that one, the other one.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: 7-22-2006 -- I guess by not givin' a shit!
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2006, 07:16:25 am »

Onstad is on a tear, this is some seriously funny shit.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

mrchee

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -4
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 163
  • -NULLAM REM NATAM-
    • View Profile
Re: 7-22-2006 -- I guess by not givin' a shit!
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2006, 07:17:14 am »

Roast beef put things so eloquently.  However, I am worried by his knowledge of the situation.

In heaven the only porn they are allowed have is the squirrel Spice channel. 

Its because they are so small you can't see any of it.
Logged
If no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... The A-Team

melack

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 70
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 940
  • Cheer up, hamburger.
    • View Profile
    • Worst Songs, Played on Ugliest Guitars
Re: 7-22-2006 -- I guess by not givin' a shit!
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2006, 07:20:15 am »

This strip is great. Now the important question: do you think Todd has a sexual style that mimics his verbal stutter?

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: 7-22-2006 -- I guess by not givin' a shit!
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2006, 07:34:28 am »

It is so nice to see Todd.  That is really all I can say. 

Onstad is on a tear, this is some seriously funny shit.


Edit: And maybe it is the alcohol, but I am trying to figure out how 7-22-2006 works.  Isn't it the 19th?  Did I sleep for three days?  I swear, I like wrote this down the European way (22 7 2006) before I realized I am just freaking out and the thread starter doesn't know what day it is.  C'mon, you got to come harder than that.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

DanSC

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 8
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 79
    • View Profile
Re: 7-22-2006 -- I guess by not givin' a shit!
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2006, 08:17:37 am »

strip of the year.
Logged
"If you can't have fun playin' with a toy truck, then it's time to reevaluate your life."

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: 7-19-2006 -- I guess by not givin' a shit!
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2006, 08:23:17 am »

Correct date edited in. We talked about this!

Anyway, this is classic Todd and classic Achewood in general. Hooray for the well-executed gag strip!
Logged

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: 7-22-2006 -- I guess by not givin' a shit!
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2006, 09:17:48 am »

This strip is great. Now the important question: do you think Todd has a sexual style that mimics his verbal stutter?

No that is not the important question. That is a question we never need asked or answered.
EVER.

A+ strip though. Would definitely read again.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Re: 7-22-2006 -- I guess by not givin' a shit!
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2006, 10:56:57 am »

In heaven the only porn they are allowed have is the squirrel Spice channel. 

Its because they are so small you can't see any of it.

The last thing you want is macro photography of squirrel's fuckin'.
Thanks for the image!
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

the gooseman

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 16
    • View Profile
Re: 7-19-2006 -- I guess by not givin' a shit!
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2006, 12:33:37 pm »

HEY - O

Bring on more of T-T-Todd!

and his van.

i miss me todds van.
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: 7-19-2006 -- I guess by not givin' a shit!
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2006, 12:38:49 pm »

As everyone has already said "That answer could use some work!" is the funniest thing about this strip.  I actually laughed.. out loud!  This is a pretty rare occurrence so, nice work there Ol' Staddy#####.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Apple Gerl

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 16
    • View Profile
    • my myspace, boring as hell
Re: 7-19-2006 -- I guess by not givin' a shit!
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2006, 12:53:15 pm »

"all the f-f-fuck*ng i've been doin!" got me straight away.
The belly suited todd though i thought. It was kind of cute? Probably why it had to go i guess.
Logged
It is my firm belief that little puppy dogs named Mr. Poopytime will bring our nation together!

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: 7-19-2006 -- I guess by not givin' a shit!
« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2006, 01:01:28 pm »

I, too, laughed aloud at this strip.

Most of the highlights have been mentioned, but being a "bold and unpredictable new talent" in the category of STDs is great.  That is the kind of award you just want to phone in, you know?  Ray's "Hey-o!" gesture was delightful as well.

I guess "bein' skinny rocks!" just doesn't have that ring to it that "bein' fat rocks!" does.

HAPPY TODD GOT FUCKED WEDNESDAY, EVERYONE.
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: 7-19-2006 -- I guess by not givin' a shit!
« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2006, 01:30:14 pm »

"Pray and sweep" got me.

THE NOTORIOUS L.O.L.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up