Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood You are on the Night Train. Five Hours have passed. Axl Rose is in the gym car. It's not what you expected.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: 7-19-2006 -- I guess by not givin' a shit!  (Read 5496 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: 7-19-2006 -- I guess by not givin' a shit!
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2006, 03:17:11 pm »

...

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: 7-19-2006 -- I guess by not givin' a shit!
« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2006, 03:18:20 pm »

FLASHMODD'D!
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

ananke

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 9
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 74
  • !لو ائكل الخنزير لأموت
    • View Profile
Re: 7-19-2006 -- I guess by not givin' a shit!
« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2006, 04:02:23 pm »

The cat has very strong opinions about the frequency and style of other species of animals' procreation.
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: 7-19-2006 -- I guess by not givin' a shit!
« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2006, 05:24:54 pm »

man, I did not particularly get into this strip. Huh.

maybe I have a disease lately that makes me not like things? The only thing I have liked that I have experienced lately was The Godfather, and this one cool band. And then when I bought their CD, I hated it.

Maybe when I reread this in a few months I will die of the Funny.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Re: 7-19-2006 -- I guess by not givin' a shit!
« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2006, 08:41:36 pm »

That answer could use some work.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

MattFish

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 43
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 371
  • A perch with a cramp / Half-pound ahi burger
    • View Profile
Re: 7-19-2006 -- I guess by not givin' a shit!
« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2006, 09:11:29 pm »

Being the blank of blank is usually always funny, especially when it goes so far as Steve Irwin and Getting STD's. I think I like that comparison even better than STD's specifically being a piano.
Logged
I finally found a nice picture of a giraffe

otter

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 4
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 36
    • View Profile
Re: 7-19-2006 -- I guess by not givin' a shit!
« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2006, 05:11:00 am »

As far as I'm concerned, the true funny of this strip is Todd leaves Ray hanging in the second panel, and that the strip then proceeds as if nothing had happened.
Logged
um
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up