Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You..Are..Rad

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: happy birfday, judy!  (Read 2292 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
happy birfday, judy!
« on: July 23, 2006, 05:25:51 pm »

it's your birthday!
listen to british pop music!
eat strange british foods!
wave a union jack!
make funny comments with me about being skinny and pale and scrawny!
play your bass!
make it with fine ladies!

Happy birthday!

you are a swell guy, and you make posts on this board which are fun, and funny. you look like Iggy Pop.

you are, overall, the most Swish fellow on the OUAMB
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: happy birfday, judy!
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2006, 05:33:36 pm »

Happy Birthday Judy!

Is it the house of fun now that you've come of age?
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Mite

  • Motel 6 Kind of Girl
  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 584
    • View Profile
Re: happy birfday, judy!
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2006, 06:01:19 pm »

Happy Birthday! I don't know what new and potentially dangerous things one gets to do in your parts now, but I hope you can go out and do all of them!
Logged
I'm no longer a Bankhead teacher, but I'll still take your cookies.

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: happy birfday, judy!
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2006, 06:42:50 pm »

Happy Birthday, Sir Judy!  (I have knighted you for the occasion; don't question my influence in the House of Windsor.)  I hope you pass the sixteenth anniversary of your birth in a manner more satisfactory than I did - getting high alone in my room.

Live it up!
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: happy birfday, judy!
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2006, 07:03:41 pm »

Hobot, I really want to add that to "the saddest thing," but I want to leave the honors to you.

I mean, unless you're not comfortable with that.

Judy, I am glad that your 16th birthday seems to not involve checking TOUAMB. my birthday involved entirely too much of that.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: happy birfday, judy!
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2006, 08:51:17 pm »

Evening all! Many thanks for the birthday wishes. Long have I dusted my feet on the doormat of the House of Fun, and now the doorbell will finally be answered.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: happy birfday, judy!
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2006, 11:36:48 pm »

 Feel free to submit it, theinevitable, but please refrain from using my name (real or username).  Must protect my identity/image, and all that.
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: happy birfday, judy!
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2006, 11:42:50 pm »

Judy Judy Judy.  Happy B Day, you're a big boy now.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: happy birfday, judy!
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2006, 12:19:42 am »

Way to become a man uh... Judy.

Seriously we need a new award this year for 'newbie who I thought would be a trolling douche from his name but totally wasn't'.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: happy birfday, judy!
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2006, 04:19:49 am »

Dude, his nick comes from a Belle & Sebastian song.  Give the boy a break.

Anyway, Happy Birthday non-crap dude.  I hope you got some hot teen action on your sweet sixteen.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: happy birfday, judy!
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2006, 04:49:05 am »

Anyway, Happy Birthday non-crap dude.  I hope you got some hot teen action on your sweet sixteen.

Heh! Quoted for truth. I read that, jough, and I gave it my best dirty old lady laugh. Awesome.

So yeah, happy birthday to judy! I hope that your sixteenth is better than mine was. Like hobot, I was probably doing something appropriately teenagerish on my 16th birthday, like smoking purloined clove cigarettes in my bedroom with the fan on and trying to pass it off as "incense".
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: happy birfday, judy!
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2006, 06:39:41 am »

I want to know who Sparklebutt is.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: happy birfday, judy!
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2006, 07:58:12 am »

Dude, his nick comes from a Belle & Sebastian song.  Give the boy a break.

See I never knew this, this is why you never see me posting in any music threads.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'
Pages: [1]   Go Up