Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Jumping jacks, flinging myself off of low decks, yelling into an empty bottle of carrot juice. Trying to get in writing mode.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: What do you think Phillipe ate?  (Read 6018 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Mite

  • Motel 6 Kind of Girl
  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 584
    • View Profile
Re: What do you think Phillipe ate?
« Reply #30 on: July 28, 2006, 04:57:28 pm »

And man, double dare was on the air way later than that. He ain't even got his facts straight.
Logged
I'm no longer a Bankhead teacher, but I'll still take your cookies.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: What do you think Phillipe ate?
« Reply #31 on: July 28, 2006, 05:02:32 pm »

yeah, seriously, I remember watching that show, and I am no kind of 22.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Dr. Sodomy

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 24
  • It's a Ph.D.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/bepatient56
Re: What do you think Phillipe ate?
« Reply #32 on: July 28, 2006, 05:42:33 pm »

yeah, seriously, I remember watching that show, and I am no kind of 22.

That's what I thought. I'm 22, and I remember watching Double Dare in the vicinity of ages 9 or 10.

My friend can be kind of a dick as well.
Logged
"You holdin'?"
"Shit. Everything but coke, heroin, and your cock."

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: What do you think Phillipe ate?
« Reply #33 on: July 28, 2006, 06:26:13 pm »

possibly it was just re-runs by then?

stick stickly, you lying son of a bitch!
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: What do you think Phillipe ate?
« Reply #34 on: July 28, 2006, 06:37:25 pm »

stick stickly, you lying son of a bitch!

Stick Stickly.  Heh.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up