Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Do not bone your neighbor's wife. That is hella lame.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Make Your Own Sam & Max Comic  (Read 3034 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Make Your Own Sam & Max Comic
« on: July 28, 2006, 10:39:41 pm »

Okay, mine is weak, but those comic panels they give you make it hard to bring the funny:

http://www.telltalegames.com/samandmax/comics/7287180

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Make Your Own Sam & Max Comic
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2006, 11:03:26 pm »

Man I loved Sam and Max... I cannot wait for that new game
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Make Your Own Sam & Max Comic
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2006, 02:33:28 am »

Mine's about Kirkegaard.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Lister

  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 101
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 892
  • 2, 4, 6, 8, time to transubstantiate!
    • View Profile
Re: Make Your Own Sam & Max Comic
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2006, 03:44:03 am »

Fitting stuff in word bubbles is hard.  Nevertheless, I made a tribute.
Logged
Lister.  Not that one, the other one.

nDed

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 34
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 292
    • View Profile
Logged
Love never blows up and gets killed.

Jeepers

  • Guest
Re: Make Your Own Sam & Max Comic
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2006, 05:54:15 am »

Here ya go.

http://www.telltalegames.com/samandmax/comics/7664127


Edit: I didn't read the rules before I posted that, specifically the ones about keeping the comics clean. I don't expect that one to stay posted long. I feel that I have done a bad thing now.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2006, 05:57:23 am by Jeepers »
Logged

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Make Your Own Sam & Max Comic
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2006, 06:27:44 am »

I made one too!

http://www.telltalegames.com/samandmax/comics/7664710

It makes me cry when I think about the suffering of the bunny community for stupid shit like mascara.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Make Your Own Sam & Max Comic
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2006, 02:28:42 pm »

Well, human testing is what's next if they stop testing on bunnies and mice and stuff.

I think PETA could do the world a big favour if they offered to be the test subjects in place of the bunnies.  Let's try out some makeup on Pam Anderson and see if it blinds her. It's not like her tits need to see anyway.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Make Your Own Sam & Max Comic
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2006, 05:01:32 pm »

I really want to say something clever here.

but instead, I will just say what it really boils down to:

mmm. tits.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Limmo

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 40
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1166
    • View Profile
Re: Make Your Own Sam & Max Comic
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2006, 09:35:36 pm »

Logged

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Re: Make Your Own Sam & Max Comic
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2006, 09:55:18 pm »

Well, human testing is what's next if they stop testing on bunnies and mice and stuff.

Not really.
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Logged

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Make Your Own Sam & Max Comic
« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2006, 11:11:33 pm »

Oh shits, I forgot that at least one of you makes your money at doing animal testing. My bad.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up