Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

this is a messageboard. people talk about stuffs in messageboards. all is well&all is good.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: July 31st. 2006 - "What if we took a picture of Pat"  (Read 13398 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: July 31st. 2006 - "What if we took a picture of Pat"
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2006, 04:03:30 pm »

Something like this, but with more bitches.

So I guess like this?
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: July 31st. 2006 - "What if we took a picture of Pat"
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2006, 04:29:43 pm »

So I guess like this?

Holy... I don't know what.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: July 31st. 2006 - "What if we took a picture of Pat"
« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2006, 04:35:00 pm »

I had such a good c*ck joke, and I forgot it midway through reading the first page.

so, I suppose onstad was so excited about the Pat c*ck that he had to post this on the weekend?

in his own mind, Pat is Free as a Bird. He rocks out with his...

I cannot say that phrase. I am sorry. it reminds me of people who are annoying.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: July 31st. 2006 - "What if we took a picture of Pat"
« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2006, 04:38:04 pm »

I had such a good c*ck joke, and I forgot it midway through reading the first page.

so, I suppose onstad was so excited about the Pat c*ck that he had to post this on the weekend?

in his own mind, Pat is Free as a Bird. He rocks out with his...

I cannot say that phrase. I am sorry. it reminds me of people who are annoying.

He bangs out with his wang out.
Logged

elfbabe

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 39
    • View Profile
Re: July 31st. 2006 - "What if we took a picture of Pat"
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2006, 04:53:16 pm »

He.... fools out with his tool out?

He meats out with his meat out? Because if "to meat out" can ever be considered a legitimate verb, Pat is definitely doing it in that picture.
Logged

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: July 31st. 2006 - "What if we took a picture of Pat"
« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2006, 04:59:58 pm »

Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: July 31st. 2006 - "What if we took a picture of Pat"
« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2006, 07:16:09 pm »

I think that Pat is probably the most repressed cat out there. Assless chaps (just like Cher or Prince!), gay Sancho moustache, and fists full of animal products. Oh, and his wang hanging out, magnified by 20 times.

He is like a non-vegan feline form of a Tom's of Finland dude.(LINK NSFW. thanks, Google) Heh. That is so scary.


Logged

EgoSumNoah

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 66
    • View Profile
Re: July 31st. 2006 - "What if we took a picture of Pat"
« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2006, 07:46:13 pm »

I would not have thought that Téodor feels like "some blowjob from Banana Republic ads" on the inside; he does not strike me as a fellow with a lot of self-confidence

Remember when someone (Mr. Bear I think) was complaining about Teodor's cullinary terrorism, charging through the house and adding some spice to someone else's dish before darting off? And how Teodor fancies himself a pretty good guitarist, and how his show would be the best cooking show ever? He's far from being a jerk, but Teodor does have some adolescent cockiness. He's changed a lot since the early days.

As for Ray, he could just be himself, or he could be Steve McQueen.
Logged
I am Jack, the Pumpkin King

Mite

  • Motel 6 Kind of Girl
  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 584
    • View Profile
Re: July 31st. 2006 - "What if we took a picture of Pat"
« Reply #23 on: July 30, 2006, 07:55:03 pm »

Loved the crap out of this one. Just really, really loved it.

And for the last time, people: all chaps are assless! That's what chaps are! If they weren't assless, they'd just be #####! Haven't you people ever seen a rodeo?
Logged
I'm no longer a Bankhead teacher, but I'll still take your cookies.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: July 31st. 2006 - "What if we took a picture of Pat"
« Reply #24 on: July 30, 2006, 07:58:00 pm »

Haven't you people ever seen a rodeo?

Um, no.

You are supposed to wear trousers under them, though, aren't you? 
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: July 31st. 2006 - "What if we took a picture of Pat"
« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2006, 09:19:25 pm »

The c*ck was edited out. Issues with the missus?
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: July 31st. 2006 - "What if we took a picture of Pat"
« Reply #26 on: July 30, 2006, 09:29:17 pm »

He remembered you are supposed to wear trousers under chaps?  Oh!  See!  He does read the messageboard!
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: July 31st. 2006 - "What if we took a picture of Pat"
« Reply #27 on: July 30, 2006, 10:02:20 pm »

I kind of hope that we don't see any pictures of Nice Pete. I'm sure the human mind is meant to handle his self image.
Logged

talgkjertel

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 10
    • View Profile
Re: July 31st. 2006 - "What if we took a picture of Pat"
« Reply #28 on: July 30, 2006, 10:21:35 pm »

I just saw the new edition. What a sell-out he is to compromise his artistic integrity. It makes me furious!
Logged

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: July 31st. 2006 - "What if we took a picture of Pat"
« Reply #29 on: July 30, 2006, 10:29:05 pm »

Perhaps this new version of the strip is showing Pat's inner self as a eunuch. I mean, that non-descript lump around his groin leaves plenty to the imagination.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up