Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Surprising fact: toothpaste is a complete protein.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: July 31st. 2006 - "What if we took a picture of Pat"  (Read 13389 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DanSC

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 8
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 79
    • View Profile
Re: July 31st. 2006 - "What if we took a picture of Pat"
« Reply #60 on: August 01, 2006, 02:22:41 am »

I just have to say that the drawing of Ray standing in the RV in which it's always raining is my favorite drawing that Mr. Onstad has ever done. And so very magical realism.
Logged
"If you can't have fun playin' with a toy truck, then it's time to reevaluate your life."

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: July 31st. 2006 - "What if we took a picture of Pat"
« Reply #61 on: August 01, 2006, 03:02:44 am »

I can't effing believe that Onstad put the Pat Wang up again! Man, I wonder what drove him to do that. Crazy.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: July 31st. 2006 - "What if we took a picture of Pat"
« Reply #62 on: August 01, 2006, 03:21:27 am »

I can't effing believe that Onstad put the Pat Wang up again! Man, I wonder what drove him to do that. Crazy.

Apparently vociferous public speech.
Logged

typo

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3
    • View Profile
Re: July 31st. 2006 - "What if we took a picture of Pat"
« Reply #63 on: August 01, 2006, 04:03:33 am »

When I invite a friend to see for the first time the latest incarnation of Achewood, I as a loyal reader demand for my friend to not be let down.  Pat's cock has returned and rightly so.  Always trust your first instinct, Onstad.  No matter how queasy that instinct may make you feel.
Logged

innes

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 11
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 42
  • thanks awfully
    • View Profile
Re: July 31st. 2006 - "What if we took a picture of Pat"
« Reply #64 on: August 01, 2006, 02:20:15 pm »

If I could place one theory further:
With the vacillating place the surplus is simply, if the member should be shown or not, Onstad with us on the Katze-c*ckes in a relation. I forecast which the c*ck with regular intervals allows and blocks and describes, in time, a binary code. This electricity penile materialisations and dematerializations is initially composed of something like p. e.g. a PU concerning 1000 places. This one is, therefore we can represent coding outside. Then, the embedded advertisement is the sending and gives instructions, where a bejewelled is found, Figürchen with discovered of Klapses which is buried some share the sector real-life of California, after Achewood is put.
Obviously, I could be false.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2006, 10:27:20 am by innes »
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: July 31st. 2006 - "What if we took a picture of Pat"
« Reply #65 on: August 01, 2006, 03:07:16 pm »

Exciting Developments Wednesday?  Is that better or worse than Fuck You Friday?

Anyway, I am disappointed that Onstad did not give the board a birthday strip this year.  I'm sure it was intentional.

So I guess this is more like a Fuck You Tuesday.

mrdna1

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 8
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 163
    • View Profile
    • five-six
Re: July 31st. 2006 - "What if we took a picture of Pat"
« Reply #66 on: August 01, 2006, 03:21:26 pm »

Exciting Developments Wednesday?  Is that better or worse than Fuck You Friday?

Exciting Developments = Chicken
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: July 31st. 2006 - "What if we took a picture of Pat"
« Reply #67 on: August 01, 2006, 04:56:16 pm »

Exciting Developments = Chicken

Provide your own beer can for this one.
Logged

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: July 31st. 2006 - "What if we took a picture of Pat"
« Reply #68 on: August 02, 2006, 02:47:56 am »

i just noticed that Ray is basically super skinny in his RV.


Also, hell of foreshadowing when Beef says that would be the Dickens of a chuckle.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: July 31st. 2006 - "What if we took a picture of Pat"
« Reply #69 on: August 02, 2006, 04:49:03 am »

Exciting Developments Wednesday?  Is that better or worse than Fuck You Friday?

Anyway, I am disappointed that Onstad did not give the board a birthday strip this year.  I'm sure it was intentional.

So I guess this is more like a Fuck You Tuesday.


Yeah, probably intentional. 

I was actually thinking about this yesterday: Would it kill the guy to list this message board as a link on his site?

Oh well, I'm sure it just kills him to lurk here with-out posting.  I like to imagine him reading up here and getting all irked about things we are saying, and then he probably telling his wife all about it. And then she is all telling him to shut up and sign all the drawings she's made in his anthologies and cookbooks so she can go change the baby.  Beautiful.

Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up