Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Italian food is like pornography. I can’t define it, but I know when I have paid too much.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: last.fm  (Read 8513 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: last.fm
« Reply #30 on: September 03, 2006, 02:09:50 pm »

1) You can edit your profile to delete stuff like that which you didn't actually listen to

2) Some people do this just to be funny. The only way around it is to listen to more "private" group or personal channels or to listen to some of the obscure weird tags that the kids haven't fucked with yet.
Logged

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: last.fm
« Reply #31 on: September 05, 2006, 09:49:24 pm »

GOD DAMMIT I DO NOT HAVE BRITNEY SPEARS ANYWHERE ON MY COMPUTER.

I have all of her albums on my ipod.   This is due to my special lady friend.  She doesn't live in that world of music overly often, but when pressed she responded that it was because Britney has "a luscious ass."
Logged

afterMonday

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 15
    • View Profile
Re: last.fm
« Reply #32 on: September 13, 2006, 05:12:02 am »

I signed up for last.fm and wasn't very happy with the results.


I'm not sure exactly why, it just seems weird to me.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: last.fm
« Reply #33 on: September 13, 2006, 05:14:37 am »

atermonday just starts posting as if he's always been here.  Maybe that's the way to do it.  I don't know.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: last.fm
« Reply #34 on: September 13, 2006, 05:32:21 am »

Yeah, I'm not really sure why I am sharing my listening habits with the world.  Is it because deep down I want to be a target market?

Also: does anyone honestly give a shit about what I am listening to? 

YES, I LISTENED TO A LOT OF LIONEL RICHIE THIS WEEK

SUE ME

slink

  • Moderator
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Re: last.fm
« Reply #35 on: September 13, 2006, 11:10:06 am »

YES, I LISTENED TO A LOT OF LIONEL RICHIE THIS WEEK

SUE ME

You signed up to feel the shame.
I joined in the vague hope that it would generate connections to artists I don't know of but will like. So far, not so very much.
Oh, also in the hope my impeccable taste trickles on down to some other folks. So far, again...
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: last.fm
« Reply #36 on: September 13, 2006, 05:30:08 pm »

I used to listen to the last.fm radio more often which did introduce me to a couple of artists that I wasn't familiar with. Some of the fora are intereting too. The eMusic Subscribers one will sometimes link to cool new downloads.
Logged

vivouk

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 19
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 88
    • View Profile
Re: last.fm
« Reply #37 on: November 25, 2006, 12:49:13 am »

I love Last FM. Can someone add me to the Achewood group?  :-[
Logged

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: last.fm
« Reply #38 on: November 25, 2006, 04:11:45 am »

I love Last FM. Can someone add me to the Achewood group?  :-[

you are added, mister.
Logged

vivouk

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 19
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 88
    • View Profile
Re: last.fm
« Reply #39 on: November 25, 2006, 04:14:19 am »

you are added, mister.

Much obliged.  :D
Logged

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: last.fm
« Reply #40 on: November 25, 2006, 04:47:10 am »

If it isn't a hassle, toss an Encapsulate in as well, please.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: last.fm
« Reply #41 on: November 25, 2006, 04:50:44 am »

Me too, please.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: last.fm
« Reply #42 on: November 25, 2006, 05:22:00 pm »

The page says that we have zero pending applications...did you guys petition to join the group yet?
Logged

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: last.fm
« Reply #43 on: November 28, 2006, 08:26:52 pm »

I hadn't, but I have since fixed that.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: last.fm
« Reply #44 on: November 28, 2006, 08:53:56 pm »

Is it this group?
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up