Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Established 2003
TOUAMB: Wandering off topic since the early 21st Century

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: last.fm  (Read 8501 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: last.fm
« Reply #45 on: November 28, 2006, 09:16:07 pm »

For reasons known only to Bozack the TOUAMB group is called Undergroudn Vinyl. Althought I'm a member of the Achewood group as well.
Logged

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: last.fm
« Reply #46 on: November 28, 2006, 10:22:22 pm »

Oh.

Oh.

Uhm.   Twice Fix'd.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: last.fm
« Reply #47 on: November 28, 2006, 11:18:50 pm »

Accept'd!
Logged

vivouk

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 19
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 88
    • View Profile
Re: last.fm
« Reply #48 on: December 02, 2006, 05:26:21 pm »

Is it this group?

No, it's this one.

Whoops, missed the last page.  :D
Logged

Drastic Action

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 29
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 194
  • Zounds!
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: last.fm
« Reply #49 on: January 22, 2007, 12:01:57 pm »

Terribly sorry to dredge up an old thread, but I still cannot sleep.

I've got a last.fm account somewhere abouts here.  I've applied for some membership in the underground vinyl, so please accept any invitations from the poorly drawn pirate.  It actually has served quite well in helping me find random other stuff, as well as showing exactly how deeply I am obsessing about certain bands.
Logged
~

vivouk

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 19
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 88
    • View Profile
Re: last.fm
« Reply #50 on: January 22, 2007, 01:16:22 pm »

Welcome aboard DA and Iron Felix!  :D
Logged

iron_felix

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 65
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 373
    • View Profile
Re: last.fm
« Reply #51 on: January 25, 2007, 09:44:14 am »

Welcome aboard DA and Iron Felix!  :D

A-ha!  So this is how I got in!  I had just assumed that I was being evaluated somehow... that the more established members here were discussing in private whether or not to accept me into the group.  But thanks for adding me anyway!   ;D
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up