Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
That Word Front, the kind host of TOUAMB.com, offers high quality t-shirts for sale?

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Happy Birthday, TOUAMB!  (Read 17600 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Happy Birthday, TOUAMB!
« on: July 31, 2006, 03:57:55 pm »

Hey kids,

Sometime tonight the board will be a rip-roaring three years old.  The terrible twos are over.

Tomorrow will be Nostalgia Day wherein we can discuss the ups and downs of the board over the past three years, and what is to come for year four.

Have some cake, be sure to get a lap dance from one of the girls we imported, and don't forget to tip your waitresses.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2006, 04:02:09 pm by jough »
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday, TOUAMB!
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2006, 04:02:26 pm »

Three?! Jesus!

I have spent more time with TOUAMB than some of my flesh and blood friends!  Sad!
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Happy Birthday, TOUAMB!
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2006, 04:04:09 pm »

Hi board, it's me... MisterQueue.

I know you're three now... and well, I've only been with you for a little over half a year, but.. you know.. I think- I think we're ready for the next step in our relationship.  That's why I'm asking you to tattoo my name upon your ass; just to prove your love to me.

Think it over.. I'll be around.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday, TOUAMB!
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2006, 04:04:38 pm »

be sure to get a lap dance from one of the girls we imported,

What!  No guys!?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Happy Birthday, TOUAMB!
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2006, 04:07:55 pm »

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: Happy Birthday, TOUAMB!
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2006, 04:24:08 pm »

Happy Birthday, TOUAMB. My time spent here has been much like my life so far: brief but awesome. I hope things continue to be this way! Other than the brief bit. I don't want that.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday, TOUAMB!
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2006, 04:31:38 pm »

Happy fuck*ng Birthday TOUAMB!  Now is the time to dance like you got *****s in your #####.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Happy Birthday, TOUAMB!
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2006, 04:42:01 pm »

touamb, happy birthday. you let me pretend I have friends sometimes, when my "real life" friends are not around! you let me learn about tom cruise eating a placenta, and wierd kinds of Soda, and old bands that no one gives a shit about. also, I get to say awkward things all the time, and mostly people pretend like they were not horribly awkward things for me to say! also, sometimes people here give me great advice like "dump that bitch right now, dude." that bitch ended up dumping me, but, you know. the advice was good.

what I am saying is, TOUAMB, you are rad.

also, my apostrophe key is acting up again. what the hell, firefox. you are not invited to TOUAMB-s birthday party.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday, TOUAMB!
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2006, 04:42:20 pm »

Congratulations, TOUAMB! If you were a real person and I had the money, I'd buy you the Venture Bros. DVD, which (I suppose, but really, it can only be) AWESOME.
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: Happy Birthday, TOUAMB!
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2006, 04:58:47 pm »

Happy Birthday to you, inanimate collection of pixels and gathering-place of imaginary friends!  Thanks to you, both my parents and friends have expressed their concern about how much time I spend on the Internet, to the exclusion of all else.  You are an irreplaceable, time-consuming vortex, and gosh darn if I don't love you for it.
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Happy Birthday, TOUAMB!
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2006, 05:06:08 pm »

also, touamb, thank you for introducing me to my lady love, mme. hobot! without her, I would be lost.

I suppose I thank you, too, for all these other jackasses awesome people.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Happy Birthday, TOUAMB!
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2006, 05:25:07 pm »

Three freakin' years?  Jeez, time flies.  It's sort of frightening.

Happy birthday TOUAMB.  Thanks to the board and its members for providing an excellent diversion on the road to the grave (and top-notch work-avoidance tool).
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

Mite

  • Motel 6 Kind of Girl
  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 584
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday, TOUAMB!
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2006, 05:37:31 pm »

Wow, boards, it's been a crazy three years for the both of us.

Stay classy, TOUAMB.
Logged
I'm no longer a Bankhead teacher, but I'll still take your cookies.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday, TOUAMB!
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2006, 08:27:21 pm »

This thread is utter nonsense.  There was never a time when this board did not exist.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: Happy Birthday, TOUAMB!
« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2006, 09:25:13 pm »

Suppose there should be another AcheCon DC, except you are all boring.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up