Dear Smells,
I am currently at work and debating the merits of it. Next to me is a huge cup of water which I am sipping slowly, thoughtfully if you will, in order to counter balance the big "Fuck YOU" cup of espresso I had for no reason earlier.
There is a window about 10-feet away and I just took a break from composing this missive to stare out at the barren strip mall across the massive (4,000+ cars) parking lot. The heathaze coming off all that asphalt is sort of dizzyingly enticing, but it only looks that way from up here. Damned if that smog isn't going to be fun to drive through while heading home in about 3 hours.
I have headphones on one ear as to block out the coworkers, and a headset to my phone on the other to listen in on an emergency outage call while I fix servers. In between shit I actually have to do and mind-numbing useless bureaucratic whatever, I refresh the board and post this inane answer to a question which, may I remind you, you asked.
Later, I just might get more water. It is that exciting around here during the day. And now you know why my online time is ridiculous on this board.
Much Love,
Q