Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No, Philippe! Too soon!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: What are you doing while you're posting?  (Read 7298 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: What are you doing while you're posting?
« Reply #45 on: August 01, 2006, 09:27:28 pm »

Either of you St. Louis goofballs go to Webster?
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: What are you doing while you're posting?
« Reply #46 on: August 01, 2006, 11:43:31 pm »

Not I, but I've walked there from my place.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: What are you doing while you're posting?
« Reply #47 on: August 01, 2006, 11:45:12 pm »

I've driven by it on the way to my mother-in-law's house.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: What are you doing while you're posting?
« Reply #48 on: August 02, 2006, 01:42:41 am »

I have a good friend who works there, see.

I've told him that if and when I come to St. Louis next, he has to take me to the place that serves fried pig snout sandwiches.  But he says he won't do it.

Q, you'll take me out for snoot sammiches, won't you?
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: What are you doing while you're posting?
« Reply #49 on: August 02, 2006, 01:46:54 am »

Q, you'll take me out for snoot sammiches, won't you?

Can't say I'd partake, but hell yeah.  We'll take in the city any time.  I am the worst of tour guides though.. I go to places that are out of the way and scary usually... or only interesting to me. 

"So yeah.. here's the asylum again."
"Yeah we saw it."
"I know but I just wanted to make sure you really looked."

But sure.. a pig snoot for you.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up