Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Paul is here.  (Read 5740 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Paul is here.
« on: August 03, 2006, 07:31:03 pm »

Paul is here in my office in Frankfort.  No pictures yet, but give us a few minutes.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Paul is here.
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2006, 07:32:21 pm »

oh gosh, that is crazy.

what will I do when I live in the same city as Mr Q?

I hope that instead of meeting up on purpose, we see each other completely randomly.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Paul is here.
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2006, 07:36:52 pm »

Oh! Oh!  Can you pose in such a way as to appear to be reinacting a scene from a film noir movie?  Your office and Paul's 'stache are both a perfect fit!  And....GO!
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Paul is here.
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2006, 07:45:58 pm »

Smells: that is a WONDERFUL idea!

Paull all "NYAH HAHAHA!" and our favorite Film Noir Lawyer just defending the HELL out of justice.


Mr. The Inevitable: I live basically very close to Wash U.  In fact, I go to the same grocery store that most of them do.  The likelihood of just running into me is pretty high.  Good gravy I hope not though, you know, for your sake.  :P
« Last Edit: August 03, 2006, 07:50:55 pm by misterqueue »
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Paul is here.
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2006, 08:33:51 pm »

Tell Paul to not forget to turn his camera on before he tries to take a photo.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Paul is here.
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2006, 10:35:53 pm »

yeah, for some reason I feel like I already knew that, Q.
Crazy.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Paul is here.
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2006, 11:07:32 pm »

Oh! Oh!  Can you pose in such a way as to appear to be reinacting a scene from a film noir movie?  Your office and Paul's 'stache are both a perfect fit!  And....GO!

We already took some along those lines, but Paul wasn't in them.  We're staging some with both of us now.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Paul is here.
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2006, 02:33:50 pm »

August West and Paul meet.  The Side Show suggested tableau to follow.

August West is a wondrerfully gracious host.

~Paul

Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Paul is here.
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2006, 03:33:49 pm »

I put a few more pictures up on Flickr.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Paul is here.
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2006, 05:15:35 pm »

goodness!
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Paul is here.
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2006, 05:56:40 pm »

August and Paul Playing with their Balls.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: Paul is here.
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2006, 06:21:31 pm »

What would be good: if one time, a link on the internet saying Me Playing With My Balls etc. actually linked to a picture of a man hefting his jubblies. Everyone would click it and be shocked/turned on, because everybody thinks a link with a filthy description is just an innocent joke. Reverse psychology.

Hot maid fluffing her pillows
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
Re: Paul is here.
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2006, 02:55:52 am »

L&G Distillery, very nice.  Do they let you write the date on a label?

From barrel #69.
Logged
ACHIEVE

Reni

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 6
    • View Profile
Re: Paul is here.
« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2006, 03:30:58 pm »

Hi! My name is Reni (or Kate) and I am the wife of Jorge on this board. Paul was a guest at our abode this last evening on his way through Chicago.......it was a pleasure! I wish we didn't have to rush off to work this morning.

I promised Paul I would register on this site.....so here I am! hello!
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Paul is here.
« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2006, 03:35:36 pm »

Welcome wife of Jorge.  We will await Jorge's post about how fine a guest Paul was...
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up