Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Do you love saying "Canadian bacon"?

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Paul is here.  (Read 5732 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Paul is here.
« Reply #30 on: August 10, 2006, 11:36:07 pm »

Also, Paul, if you keep this up, I'll be expecting you to just drop by sometime. I can explain to my roommates that of course it's okay, this is Paul! From the Internet! And then we can, you know, go out and get food or something.

Where are you at?

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Paul is here.
« Reply #31 on: August 10, 2006, 11:39:13 pm »

Paul, I've actually felt a physical twinge of jealously more than once when reading this thread.

Think about Indonesia, that ought to cure that problem.

In the picture of you and Jorge, you have some cool glasses.  Are they new, or have I just not noticed them before?

I've had those glasses for over a year, but I often don't wear them (hate to wear glasses), and other times I am wearing my sunglasses.  Thanks though, they are pretty nice glasses as glasses go.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Paul is here.
« Reply #32 on: August 11, 2006, 12:28:26 am »

Where are you at?

~Paul
Currently: Louisiana. In a month's time: Ohio.
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Paul is here.
« Reply #33 on: August 11, 2006, 03:27:18 am »

... well, maybe in the sense that Q makes me less attracted to men in general, certainly...

OW!  MY PRIDE!

My precious precious pride!
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Paul is here.
« Reply #34 on: August 11, 2006, 12:50:31 pm »

Also, hi Reni - you'll find the male-to-female ratio is so high that Jorge will basically need to fend off other suiters with a cyber stick.  A cyber stick!

Baby you can touch my cyber stick any time.



I feel so dirty now. How did Q not beat me to this one?
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Paul is here.
« Reply #35 on: August 11, 2006, 01:07:54 pm »

I feel so dirty now. How did Q not beat me to this one?

No cort!  Too Easy!
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up