Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Do not bone your neighbor's wife. That is hella lame.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Story of Gladdington's Castle (8.4.06)  (Read 8491 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: The Story of Gladdington's Castle (8.4.06)
« Reply #30 on: August 07, 2006, 12:34:30 pm »

Yay!

... Oh.

Well, see, at Smith, it isn't really necessary.

Unless you were talking about a different kind of "support."
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

Roger

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 22
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 311
  • Who watches the smiling fries?
    • View Profile
    • http://www.last.fm/user/rogermarmo/
Re: The Story of Gladdington's Castle (8.4.06)
« Reply #31 on: August 07, 2006, 12:47:48 pm »


a-so: judy, your new avatar confuses me.

Is that Pete Shelley from The Buzzcocks?
Logged
Gabba Gabba Hegel!

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: The Story of Gladdington's Castle (8.4.06)
« Reply #32 on: August 07, 2006, 12:51:59 pm »

Is that Pete Shelley from The Buzzcocks?

DING DING DING DING DING
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: The Story of Gladdington's Castle (8.4.06)
« Reply #33 on: August 07, 2006, 01:07:27 pm »

This thread is getting hell of such as twee.



The barn owl is watching you very closely.  He's warning you lot that if this gets twee he'll shut it right down.

(Actually this was just an excuse to use a Barn Owl.  My head hurts and it makes me do things like this.  Carry on.)

(Also, cocks.)
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Ben-San

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 164
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1259
  • Two-Fisted Detective
    • View Profile
Re: The Story of Gladdington's Castle (8.4.06)
« Reply #34 on: August 07, 2006, 05:20:21 pm »

That owl is totally prepared to summon Fire Demons and Valkyries on our asses.
Logged

Roger

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 22
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 311
  • Who watches the smiling fries?
    • View Profile
    • http://www.last.fm/user/rogermarmo/
Re: The Story of Gladdington's Castle (8.4.06)
« Reply #35 on: August 07, 2006, 08:08:19 pm »

That owl is totally prepared to summon Fire Demons and Valkyries on our asses.

AND THEY MADE DARK LOVE AND THUS WERE THEIR SCEPTYRES HIDDEN.
Logged
Gabba Gabba Hegel!

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: The Story of Gladdington's Castle (8.4.06)
« Reply #36 on: August 07, 2006, 08:09:32 pm »

That barn owl is totally about to show us the meaning of "Ottawa Modified Death." It turns out the death is modified with LASER BEAMS.
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: The Story of Gladdington's Castle (8.4.06)
« Reply #37 on: August 07, 2006, 09:06:43 pm »

Death Walks on Huge Talons.


<Trials of Honor Logo>
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: The Story of Gladdington's Castle (8.4.06)
« Reply #38 on: August 07, 2006, 11:59:56 pm »

That owl terrifies me. I hate it when people try to compare Scottish Folds to owls. Their sweet little kittyfaces look nothing like the blank, terrifying face of the barn owl.
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: The Story of Gladdington's Castle (8.4.06)
« Reply #39 on: August 08, 2006, 12:23:25 am »

I love that owl.  When I look at him, he is basically how I feel every single second of every goddamned day at work.  I want to put him in my lap and pet him and say "Yeessss!  Eeexcellent!"  and then twirl my mustache*.



* I... I can't even grow a mustache.  I do however have like 5 hairs on my chin now... so you know.. I'm rocking it at like 8th grade levels.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Re: The Story of Gladdington's Castle (8.4.06)
« Reply #40 on: August 08, 2006, 12:48:14 am »

Ahem. Owls are great. Have you ever had an owl sit on your roof? It is nifty. To conlude, we find these truths to be self-evident.
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up