Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

TERRIBLE!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How to Paint a Moose  (Read 2103 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
How to Paint a Moose
« on: August 07, 2006, 03:28:44 pm »

I am Educational, Educational for you!

Mostly I am amused by the idea of sneaking up on a moose.  Those fuckers are big.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

FlipConstantine

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 20
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 322
  • In my hood homeboys state the obvious.
    • View Profile
    • Mac Fag Confidential
Re: How to Paint a Moose
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2006, 03:33:33 pm »

They have large blind spots, I would imagine.  Also, that's a really good idea.  Nature could certainly use some help on the aesthetic front from time to time, and meese are certainly a prime example.
Logged
Everyday I'm hustlin.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: How to Paint a Moose
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2006, 03:37:05 pm »

Really I just want to paint some kind of "KillaMoose 412 Represent!" on a bunch of them.

Like a ghetto moose gang...  maybe then release them in New York.  I am basically the worst performance artist ever.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: How to Paint a Moose
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2006, 03:41:51 pm »

Man, this thread had me reaching for the "delete" button before I realised that this wasn't an email.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: How to Paint a Moose
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2006, 04:25:26 pm »

They have large blind spots, I would imagine. 

Actually, my understanding is that all these hoofstock prey animals can pretty much see all around the sides to the back of them, because of the way their eyes are set on the sides of their heads. There is a diagram here for example (scroll down a bit.).
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

FlipConstantine

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 20
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 322
  • In my hood homeboys state the obvious.
    • View Profile
    • Mac Fag Confidential
Re: How to Paint a Moose
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2006, 04:29:07 pm »

Actually, my understanding is that all these hoofstock prey animals can pretty much see all around the sides to the back of them, because of the way their eyes are set on the sides of their heads. There is a diagram here for example (scroll down a bit.).


And they said that we shouldn't be about education.  I learn something every day.
Logged
Everyday I'm hustlin.

Lister

  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 101
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 892
  • 2, 4, 6, 8, time to transubstantiate!
    • View Profile
Re: How to Paint a Moose
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2006, 12:40:34 am »

The reason mules are used as pack animals for treacherous trails (example: the Grand Canyon) is because they are able to see all four of their feet and thus make fewer missteps than hosss.

a møøse ønce bït my sïster...
Logged
Lister.  Not that one, the other one.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: How to Paint a Moose
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2006, 12:51:22 am »

The People Responsible for Lister's comment have been sacked.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.
Pages: [1]   Go Up