Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Wine: Keep a red and a white on hand at all times. When choosing wines on the wine aisle, use this simple rhyme to make your selection: “Closer to the floor, is meant for the poor / closer to the lights, is more like for if Bono comes over.” -=RAY=-

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: More Ridiculous Linkage (MRL)  (Read 2875 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
More Ridiculous Linkage (MRL)
« on: August 10, 2006, 01:13:29 pm »

First off this was vaguely amusing.  I especially liked number 8.  So selgiraffe of them!

Secondly, this is a simple replacement matrix for yahoo's world news section, but the results make me chuckle.

That is the extent of my contentless sharing for the day.  Ta!
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: More Ridiculous Linkage (MRL)
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2006, 01:35:34 pm »

Nice, seen a few before but molestationnursery is basically gold.
9 was reaching a bit though.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: More Ridiculous Linkage (MRL)
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2006, 01:36:42 pm »

The funny thing is I've used Expert's Exchange a million times and never even noticed, which is completely unlike me. 

Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: More Ridiculous Linkage (MRL)
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2006, 01:39:29 pm »

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.
And sometimes your getting tech advice from a guy in a dress.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: More Ridiculous Linkage (MRL)
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2006, 01:40:37 pm »

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.
And sometimes your getting tech advice from a guy in a dress.

You've met some of the other Engineers at my company I see?
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: More Ridiculous Linkage (MRL)
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2006, 01:52:50 pm »

You've met some of the other Engineers at my company I see?
You might say I know them... in the biblical sense.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: More Ridiculous Linkage (MRL)
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2006, 02:43:39 pm »

The URL for the Expert's Exchange you know and love is:

http://experts-exchange.com

The other one is a cheap parked search portal.


Also, this list was stolen from a much larger and funnier list.  I'll see if I can find the URL.

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: More Ridiculous Linkage (MRL)
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2006, 03:42:30 pm »

The funny thing is I've used Expert's Exchange a million times and never even noticed, which is completely unlike me.

GEEK!

Ironically, I will now spend the rest of the day at that site, filling my head with sweet, sweet knowledge.
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: More Ridiculous Linkage (MRL)
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2006, 03:44:56 pm »

GEEK!

Am not!  My horrible secret!
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: More Ridiculous Linkage (MRL)
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2006, 04:00:37 pm »

GEEK!

Ironically, I will now spend the rest of the day at that site, filling my head with sweet, sweet knowledge.

Am not!  My horrible secret!

Q loves da chicken heads.
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: More Ridiculous Linkage (MRL)
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2006, 04:04:38 pm »

Am not!  My horrible secret!


Q loves da chicken heads.

For a second this comment threw me off, but then I started thinking outside of hip-hop terminology.

Inside that terminology, that comment is really really funny.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.
Pages: [1]   Go Up