Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Note how white pepper, ground freshly into one's hand, makes it smell as though you've been rubbing your open palm around on a horse's anus.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Mixed Metaphor?  (Read 2266 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Mixed Metaphor?
« on: August 11, 2006, 08:33:13 pm »

Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Mixed Metaphor?
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2006, 08:53:39 pm »

Teh awesome.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

Lister

  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 101
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 892
  • 2, 4, 6, 8, time to transubstantiate!
    • View Profile
Re: Mixed Metaphor?
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2006, 11:45:20 pm »

Surprisingly non-sucky.
Logged
Lister.  Not that one, the other one.

Limmo

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 40
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1166
    • View Profile
Re: Mixed Metaphor?
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2006, 11:54:01 pm »

You got geek on my nerd!

You got nerd on my geek!

Wait a minute....
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Mixed Metaphor?
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2006, 12:02:44 am »

I hate hate hate Star Trek to hell, so I went into this all absurdly scoffing before I even saw anything and it still won me over.  I guess I would term it "cute", if one can say such a thing.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Mixed Metaphor?
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2006, 12:07:24 am »

Nerd cross-pollination is always a threat.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Mixed Metaphor?
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2006, 12:08:13 am »

I hate hate hate Star Trek to hell

I knew there was a reason that I didn't like you - I just couldn't quite put my finger on it... UNTIL NOW.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Mixed Metaphor?
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2006, 12:15:51 am »

I knew there was a reason that I didn't like you - I just couldn't quite put my finger on it... UNTIL NOW.

Don't be a can bully.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Mixed Metaphor?
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2006, 02:00:58 am »

Nerd cross-pollination is always a treat.
Fixed that for you.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Mixed Metaphor?
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2006, 02:49:48 am »

"I have to push the pram a lot!"

Classic.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.
Pages: [1]   Go Up