Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I haven't had a haircut since July. I'm hoping to, "wait it out."

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Happy Birthday Cort!  (Read 3209 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Happy Birthday Cort!
« on: August 12, 2006, 08:20:31 pm »

The man, the myth, the legend the cortjstr'd!

The one for whom a verb was made.  Today is his day and we salute you good sir, humbly!

Seriously.. have someone else look up old links for once.  You know?  Kick your feet up.. that whole thing.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: Happy Birthday Cort!
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2006, 08:32:10 pm »

Happy Birthday, Cort!  I thought about starting this thread much earlier today, but I didn't feel important enough to be the one responsible for the birthday thread devoted to such a high-quality, well-loved contributor as yourself.  Enjoy your nachos - on this day, they are your birthright!
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Happy Birthday Cort!
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2006, 08:33:59 pm »

Happy Birthday, Mr. Cort, who remembers so I don't have to!

Enjoy your nachos, dude.  You've earned them.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday Cort!
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2006, 08:37:08 pm »

A most happy birthday to you, sir! You are a gentleman and a scholar. I think that birthday nachos would be obligatory.
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday Cort!
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2006, 09:04:56 pm »

Happy birthday!
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Happy Birthday Cort!
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2006, 09:07:41 pm »

Happy birthday, Cort! Your presence on the board is an eternal joy, and not just because, thirty seconds after I make a sleep-deprived and incoherent "man, this reminds me of the strip with the igneous thong joke! That roxored!" comment, you'll have a link there. Kick back. Have some beverages.
Logged

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Re: Happy Birthday Cort!
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2006, 11:34:03 pm »

The happiest of birthdays to you. May your nachos involve real cheese, and other such classy accoutrements.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday Cort!
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2006, 01:49:56 am »

I expect links to every strip that mentions birthdays.

Have a happy one.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday Cort!
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2006, 02:47:58 am »

Happy birthday Cort!

My special ladyfriend has a bass guitar with your name on it.   She is also a fan of a series of books where one of the characters shares your name.  It's like there's some kind of connection there.

Stay away from my special lady friend.

Go get your own.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday Cort!
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2006, 01:45:15 am »

I had no nachos yesterday but I did have some blue corn chips and decent salsa. Oh, and I got to see the Reduced Shakespeare Co at the Kennedy Center (this was like 2 weeks ago but it was a birthday present so I'm counting it)

Thanks for the well wishes.
Logged

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday Cort!
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2006, 06:52:30 am »

Man I missed another one. Happy birthday Cort, I've seen the complete works of william shakespeare (abridged) and it was hell of funny so I'm sure you had a good time.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday Cort!
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2006, 03:51:58 pm »

Ooooooob!
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Happy Birthday Cort!
« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2006, 12:39:45 am »

I hope it was a good birthday. This is my first post after returning from THE Beach, so, sorry that I didn't say anything on The Day.

happy birthday, dude.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind
Pages: [1]   Go Up