Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Note how white pepper, ground freshly into one's hand, makes it smell as though you've been rubbing your open palm around on a horse's anus.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ninjas killed my family, need money for kung-fu lessons  (Read 4757 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Ninjas killed my family, need money for kung-fu lessons
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2006, 08:05:25 pm »

It's just a ploy to get cans instead of having them taken away.  Reverse psychology is so early 80s.

Don't fall for it, kids.  You know he wants those cans.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Ninjas killed my family, need money for kung-fu lessons
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2006, 08:43:38 pm »

I am falling for it.

or... maybe I'm not?
you never know.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Ninjas killed my family, need money for kung-fu lessons
« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2006, 09:38:48 pm »

I was kind of thinking that maybe the idea was to 0 him out and keep him there... if he's in the red, add, in the black reduce.

Tiny Cans of Tar to you, Fooker!
Logged

Fooker

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -18
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 193
  • domesticated troll
    • View Profile
Re: Ninjas killed my family, need money for kung-fu lessons
« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2006, 11:29:30 pm »

I just got banned from the QC forums for making the analogy that people going LOL EBAY in my thread was fine but people going LOL COCKS was bad.

...my precious negative cans are going away?!  ???

Damnit the hell taking away cans no matter works for me this is hella decrepit.
Logged
NONSENSICAL STATEMENT INVOLVING PLANKTON

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Ninjas killed my family, need money for kung-fu lessons
« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2006, 12:51:13 am »

That's a good idea.  Let's just keep him at zero.

I think I could do this with code, but it's better if the community maintains the equilibrium.

Fooker

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -18
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 193
  • domesticated troll
    • View Profile
Re: Ninjas killed my family, need money for kung-fu lessons
« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2006, 01:15:14 am »

i want to see where the secret discussion about me took place.

prettypleasewithketeloneontop.
Logged
NONSENSICAL STATEMENT INVOLVING PLANKTON

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Ninjas killed my family, need money for kung-fu lessons
« Reply #21 on: August 22, 2006, 01:38:00 am »

What secret discussion?

Get over yourself, dude.

Fooker

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -18
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 193
  • domesticated troll
    • View Profile
Re: Ninjas killed my family, need money for kung-fu lessons
« Reply #22 on: August 22, 2006, 02:12:30 am »

Well, obviously people could tell that I was negging because all of the negging started to come back to me. I just couldn't find it said anywhere.

Therefore there must be a secret discussion. I will not rest until I find it! Zounds and soforth!
Logged
NONSENSICAL STATEMENT INVOLVING PLANKTON

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: Ninjas killed my family, need money for kung-fu lessons
« Reply #23 on: August 22, 2006, 02:26:37 am »

Though this is the second damn time I've linked it, here you are.
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

Fooker

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -18
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 193
  • domesticated troll
    • View Profile
Re: Ninjas killed my family, need money for kung-fu lessons
« Reply #24 on: August 22, 2006, 02:41:21 am »

Oh.

Okay.

Hey, I made things interesting.
Logged
NONSENSICAL STATEMENT INVOLVING PLANKTON

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Ninjas killed my family, need money for kung-fu lessons
« Reply #25 on: August 22, 2006, 02:49:08 am »

Can we pretend this whole thread never happened?  I would like to live in a world more like that thank you.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Re: Ninjas killed my family, need money for kung-fu lessons
« Reply #26 on: August 22, 2006, 03:01:46 am »

Can we pretend this whole thread never happened?  I would like to live in a world more like that thank you.

I second this.
*sigh*
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Ninjas killed my family, need money for kung-fu lessons
« Reply #27 on: August 22, 2006, 03:11:55 am »

Locking is the first step to healing.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up