Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Note how white pepper, ground freshly into one's hand, makes it smell as though you've been rubbing your open palm around on a horse's anus.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: AOL searches  (Read 5711 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
AOL searches
« on: August 17, 2006, 01:46:27 pm »

Go here:
http://czern.homeip.net/aolsearch/index2.php
and enter 711391

for a highly interesting set of search terms to come from one login.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: AOL searches
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2006, 02:25:05 pm »

Saw that same user mentioned in Waxy's Links last week.  Must be popular.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: AOL searches
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2006, 02:34:33 pm »

Yuuuuck. That is what I have to say. This person sounds like a goddamned trainwreck.

Actually, I bet that the IT guys at my ISP are chuckling over my weird surfing habits, so maybe I oughtn't say anything.
Logged

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: AOL searches
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2006, 02:42:23 pm »

I wonder if that's actually all one person, or two people sharing a login.  Could go either way.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

PopeUrban

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 11
  • vegetarian sXe/hXc
    • View Profile
Re: AOL searches
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2006, 04:43:20 pm »

Quote
KILLING GHEY N1GGAS

Damn...  That and how the most popular searches involve 'nigger' and 'murder' and all about pimples not healing and having white skin over it.  Ugh
Logged
http://visualresistance.org/wordpress/ghostbikes

Has anyone commented on the phrase "dump factory" yet? Because, wow. Best euphemism for the intestines ever.

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Re: AOL searches
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2006, 05:19:03 pm »

Damn...  That and how the most popular searches involve 'nigger' and 'murder' and all about pimples not healing and having white skin over it.  Ugh

I'm taking it back.
I figure given the way half of my searches use uber geek techniques to find exactly what I'm after, and the other half are the most random searches when I'm bored, it would easily look like two peoples search queries. Hate to think how they'd look to others too.
That said, I was still terrified at some of the things people were apparently searching for through AOL... Who needs help killing their wife?
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

PopeUrban

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 11
  • vegetarian sXe/hXc
    • View Profile
Re: AOL searches
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2006, 05:54:28 pm »

-snip-
That said, I was still terrified at some of the things people were apparently searching for through AOL... Who needs help killing their wife?
ROFL  When I read that, I went back and clicked the link.  I got it about killing homosexual black people, you got the one about killing their spouse.  Man, freakin crazy.
Logged
http://visualresistance.org/wordpress/ghostbikes

Has anyone commented on the phrase "dump factory" yet? Because, wow. Best euphemism for the intestines ever.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: AOL searches
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2006, 07:35:16 am »

Apparently he's from Houston Texas.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: AOL searches
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2006, 08:17:51 am »

I definitely think 2 people, probably with children.

And now AOL search theatre presents....
Online affair, a timeline:

Quote from: someone's deeply private information
cannot sleep with snoring husband
can perimenopause cause sleeplessness
online friendships
nervous about meeting online friend
men need a womans love
how many online romances lead to sex
how many online romances lead to sex in person
how to flirt with a man
death by viagra
how do i get to the omni hotel in san antonio off i 10
crystal wand sex toy
how to make a good first impression on a man
nervous about meeting online friend
should you plan sex before meeting a cyber lover
husband does not think it is good idea for me to meet my online friends
how can i tell if spouse is spying on me while i'm online
married but in love with another
how to get rid of nervousness of meeting a blind date
casual sex is hot
never admit to an extramarital affair
when you meet an online friend and don't like them
should you cut off all ties with someone you are having an affair with
when you have an affair you hurt yourself worse than anyone
how come right when you get over a guy that dumped you he comes running back
guy i had an affair with acted weird during the sex
person i had an affair with is trying to contact me again
men don't forget good blow jobs
why do men hate women after they finally sleep with them
very depressed after affair
god can heal affairs
i was caught in an affair and ruined someones marriage
can herpes of the mouth be transmitted to the genitals
having affairs kills something inside of you
cheating on your mate is a waste of time
how to make a man want you

Actually it kind of looks like they were both cheating on each other since there are references to sleeping with men and women.

But I think this unrepeated search is somehow creepier than the reset:
"tammy faye baker has one year to live"
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Re: AOL searches
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2006, 11:09:52 am »

It is quite intriguing, this history of adultery. I am more intrigued by... why someone would search for 'death by viagra'. I mean, is this a hope, or a fear?
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: AOL searches
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2006, 12:17:00 pm »

for some reason, that reminds me of this piece of paper I found in my backpack. On one side is something I drew. On the other side, scratched out, is typed
"hate mother as much as jesus." The strange thing is, I remember finding this piece of paper sitting on the floor. Who would type that, print it out, scratch it out, and then leave it lying on the floor?

also: who formulates their searches into sentences like that? jesus.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: AOL searches
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2006, 01:12:47 pm »

also: who formulates their searches into sentences like that? jesus.

People who decide that AOL is the ideal ISP for them.
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: AOL searches
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2006, 02:18:32 pm »

Thank you Inev, I thought there was something wrong with me that what that list mainly made me think was "Whoa, do most people type whole sentences in search engines? Weird!"
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Re: AOL searches
« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2006, 04:21:43 pm »

Thank you Inev, I thought there was something wrong with me that what that list mainly made me think was "Whoa, do most people type whole sentences in search engines? Weird!"

I kind of had less of a problem with that, as I assume most people don't know how to efficiently and effectively use Google. I still have friends who will ask me where to find something, and even after I tell them to use Google, I end up having to go and Google it myself for them.
It baffles me really, it can't be difficult surely? Although I guess it takes learning...
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: AOL searches
« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2006, 04:26:46 pm »

Hell, most people don't know how to use the whole freakin' Internet effectively.  I read a blog post recently where the author was going over search terms, and asked "Why is my full URL coming up as a search term so often?"  I replied in comments, "Because one or more of your readers doesn't understand what the address bar is, and types your URL into Google or whatever EVERY TIME they visit your site."
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up