I hate hate HATE folding laundry. I don't know why, but I just do. I do the laundry without a care, but then it sits in the basket, all clean, the whole week. I just simply can't stand folding it. It's quite irrational, really.
Most other chores don't bother me too much, although I generally dislike chores that put me in close contact with bacteria (despite my extolling bacteria's virtues in another thread, for things like cheese and beer... bacteria for things like staph is a definite thumbs down). Washing toilets (even with a brush, and a bleach-heavy cleaning solution, I just feel like the bodily function bacteria are just going to leap out at me and take me down), taking out the garbage, and cleaning out the fridge do not rank high on my list. Thankfully, Mr. Muse handles all of the "gross jobs" and the laundry folding, and I pretty much do the rest; food shopping, cooking and dishes are pretty evenly split between us though.
I love food, and I love to cook, and grocery shopping is a source of great joy for me, except for having to deal with other humans and their young. Circumstances have forced me to shop at a supermarket rather than the small specialty shops I prefer, so I generally try to go at bizarre hours when I know that the helmet-headed suburban moms, and their wailing masses of unfortunate genetic material, are fast asleep in their beige houses, and the only people fondling the produce and looking for wheels of gouda are restaurant workers coming off shift, or potheads with the munchies.