Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood The next time you appreciate how nice large titties look, be happy and smile to yourself. You deserve it.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: You got a man down (09-17-03)  (Read 3068 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
You got a man down (09-17-03)
« on: September 17, 2003, 03:27:00 pm »

Lyle worked at K-Mart!  No wonder he drinks so much now!

Strip.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2011, 01:35:12 pm by Nabubrush »
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
September 17th strip
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2003, 03:29:54 pm »

Onstad really has it in for McDonald's.  I still like their chicken nuggets even though I'm certain they contain no actual chicken.    

Also, I've never been in a K-Mart with a bowling ball drill press, but I have been in many K-Marts with PTS-afflicted Vietnam Vets.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
September 17th strip
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2003, 03:38:37 pm »

YOU GOT A MAN DOWN

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
September 17th strip
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2003, 04:01:59 pm »

The So I Married an Axe Murderer jokes just make themselves.

I'm the same with the nuggets, although the head thing a couple years ago creeped me out. I just wish those damn vegetarians hadn't ruined the fries.
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
September 17th strip
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2003, 04:46:41 pm »

When I worked for the Devil, Sam Walton and the Wal-Mart Funky bunch, I had a man in full military garb totally flip out at me because he insisted the water filters he wanted were always in the isle he was standing in, although I knew the filters were in the neigbouring department and had always been there for the two years I had worked there and probably always before that too.  I tolde him the filters were in hardware and that I could show him where, but he called me a liar and shouted "I'm with the military you asshole!" Then he stormed off.  I always though that the term "asshole" was used only on men, so this made everything a little funnier, as I am clearly a lady.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
September 17th strip
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2003, 05:06:20 pm »

Quote from: "side_show"
I always though that the term "asshole" was used only on men, so this made everything a little funnier, as I am clearly a lady.


Yes, we can clearly tell from your avatar photo.

I think asshole is above gender - women can be and indeed often are assholes.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
September 17th strip
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2003, 05:42:05 pm »

Quote from: "jough"
Quote from: "side_show"
I always though that the term "asshole" was used only on men, so this made everything a little funnier, as I am clearly a lady.


Yes, we can clearly tell from your avatar photo.

I think asshole is above gender - women can be and indeed often are assholes.


So I am and asshole.  I always secretly suspected this was the case.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
September 17th strip
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2003, 10:16:27 pm »

« Last Edit: June 03, 2011, 01:37:01 pm by Nabubrush »
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up