Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Alright, America. I'm playing the underpants and pants game. If just for one more day.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Is this where introductions go?  (Read 12593 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Is this where introductions go?
« Reply #30 on: September 01, 2006, 03:00:09 am »

See, I think V, like all us ladies of the board, just has memories of a certain Asian poster and his overly friendly private messages involving a certain raging boner,* and so any new poster who refers to anything Asian, is basically suspect. 

Does skitters have a furious ding-dong?  Hopefully he'll never show us, if he grows up to be like Mr. Q, maybe we will see it...  somewhere... on IRC... we all cower in fear at the possibility.

Skitters, you are welcome, as long as you do not bone me.  Or wear a tiny crown after boning.   Boning.  Bone...

* the term "boner" makes me feel so 6th grade. 


Six times?
Logged

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Is this where introductions go?
« Reply #31 on: September 01, 2006, 03:09:04 am »

Oh I don't think it's just the ladies, V.   That asian man had evil in his heart.

I don't think there was any manner of gender specific safety to be found.
Logged

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Is this where introductions go?
« Reply #32 on: September 01, 2006, 03:22:04 am »

Yeah side show, we all got offered that bone.
I don't check my pms (how do you abbreviate 'private messages so it doesn't sound like a female issue?) here at uni any more by the way.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Is this where introductions go?
« Reply #33 on: September 01, 2006, 03:39:46 am »

No, I know the boys got it too, but I just think an image of such a raging boner sort of just sticks in a lady's head more than a gent's.  Or maybe it's just me.  It was more the expression on the guy's face - like he too was shocked at the size and girth of his member.  I need to stop talking about this now!

Welcome Skitters, we are a weird and wonderful bunch!
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Is this where introductions go?
« Reply #34 on: September 01, 2006, 03:43:58 am »

Well guys will probably see fewer raging boners in their life than girls (as in less variety since most guys just see the same one over and over again) so you could argue that we  would be less used to it.
Plus the whole thing where if you look at even a molecule of another guys dick you catch teh ghey.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

Pimp_skitters

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 20
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 75
    • View Profile
Re: Is this where introductions go?
« Reply #35 on: September 01, 2006, 04:04:40 am »


  Well, I'm glad everything is alright then.
  And to be fair, the Japanese cartoon that gif is from is rather apalling in concept ( though not quite as bad as the little girls being chased by transformers with tongues thing... ) It makes me think some Japanese cartoonists are either inhumanly pure minded or quite twisted.

See, I think V, like all us ladies of the board, just has memories of a certain Asian poster and his overly friendly private messages involving a certain raging boner,* and so any new poster who refers to anything Asian, is basically suspect. 


Logged
Not often here.
  I'm currently pursuing more face to face interactions from now on, but feel free to PM me.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Is this where introductions go?
« Reply #36 on: September 01, 2006, 04:23:08 am »

Ha!  See, Batman is all about studying up with Robin.  I hope you're thirsty Skitters, because you're about too do a tiny Dr. Pepper-bong.

Also, Doc, from having once been the counter girl at a porno video rental shop, I know men watch way more porn than women, and have therefor seen way more raging erections.  But don't worry, you're not gay if your imagining you're the guy... unless... it's a rusty trombone procedure, and you're the player... but I've said too much.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Is this where introductions go?
« Reply #37 on: September 01, 2006, 07:58:24 am »

Yeah SS, I knew it was a really weak argument, I just wanted to say something I guess.

Some friends and I decided ages ago that human sexuality is encompassed by the phrase 'everyone wants the cock' and the level of desire determined someone's sexuality, i.e. heterosexual males were satisfied with their own cock, heterosexual females had a healthy desire, gay guys were just greedy and lesbians were just in denial. I realise that saying lesbians are in denial is hell of politically incorrect but any other possibility violates the basic premise that everyone wants the cock.

I do not really think that lesbians are in denial about their sexuality board. Please do not think less of me.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Is this where introductions go?
« Reply #38 on: September 01, 2006, 01:01:43 pm »

Yeah SS, I knew it was a really weak argument, I just wanted to say something I guess.

Some friends and I decided ages ago that human sexuality is encompassed by the phrase 'everyone wants the cock' and the level of desire determined someone's sexuality, i.e. heterosexual males were satisfied with their own cock, heterosexual females had a healthy desire, gay guys were just greedy and lesbians were just in denial. I realise that saying lesbians are in denial is hell of politically incorrect but any other possibility violates the basic premise that everyone wants the cock.

I do not really think that lesbians are in denial about their sexuality board. Please do not think less of me.

Dammit, now I want to watch Chasing Amy.
Logged

Turbo Ninja

  • A Tall Glass of Tuaca
  • Mr. Bear (Cornelius)
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 125
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 689
    • View Profile
Re: Is this where introductions go?
« Reply #39 on: September 01, 2006, 07:39:19 pm »

Dammit, now I want to watch Chasing Amy.

Hm.  Doc's theory made me want to watch an entirely different kind of movie.

Logged

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Is this where introductions go?
« Reply #40 on: September 02, 2006, 11:38:41 am »

Dammit, now I want to watch Chasing Amy.

Damn, did I steal that from there without realising it, or is it just the lesbian connection?
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Is this where introductions go?
« Reply #41 on: September 02, 2006, 02:53:09 pm »

Code: [Select]
               BANKY
(off Holden's look)
You're still dwelling on the dyke,
aren't you?

HOLDEN
Lower your voice.

BANKY
What'd I tell you - she just needs the
right guy.  All every woman really
wants - be it mother, senator, nun -
is some serious deep-dicking.

The Receptionist stops typing and looks at Banky,
shocked.

BANKY
(off her look)
Don't give me that look - I heard Adam
Curry say worse.

The Secretary goes back to typing.  Banky shrugs at
Holden.

BANKY
That's why I can't buy lesbians. 
Everyone needs dick.  See, I can buy
fags.  Bunch of guys that need dick -
just plain need it?  That I get. 
Dykes?  Bullshit posturing.  But -
live and let live, I guess.

HOLDEN
I'm sure the gay community appreciates
your support.

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: Is this where introductions go?
« Reply #42 on: September 02, 2006, 03:51:55 pm »

Strap-ons: The lesbian community's concession that they crave the cock.

</Alliteration>
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Is this where introductions go?
« Reply #43 on: September 02, 2006, 09:04:04 pm »

Strap-ons: The lesbian community's concession that they crave the cock.

</Alliteration>

And then there's pegging! Ha, ha! Betcha didn't think I could work that into the thread, eh? Just call me Arachne.
Logged

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
Re: Is this where introductions go?
« Reply #44 on: September 03, 2006, 02:42:05 am »

Yeah SS, I knew it was a really weak argument, I just wanted to say something I guess.

Some friends and I decided ages ago that human sexuality is encompassed by the phrase 'everyone wants the cock' and the level of desire determined someone's sexuality, i.e. heterosexual males were satisfied with their own cock, heterosexual females had a healthy desire, gay guys were just greedy and lesbians were just in denial. I realise that saying lesbians are in denial is hell of politically incorrect but any other possibility violates the basic premise that everyone wants the cock.

Well, I think that you're only describing half of a dual headed nature of sexuality.  What you said seems satisfactory, but I think, simultaneously, sexuality also craves a sea of gooey, lesbian-like, pseudo-sexual hugging, where maleness is an idea not even yet had:  a regression concept to accompany the ascension idea that you've detailed.

Perhaps some minds might define these things as a sexuality and an anti-sexuality, but it's my theory that the two are part of a whole.

Also, welcome, Pimp Skitters!
Logged
ACHIEVE
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up