Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Post #600  (Read 2524 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Post #600
« on: September 17, 2003, 03:57:14 pm »

I now OFFICIALLY spend too much time here.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Post #600
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2003, 03:59:57 pm »

You're even beating Slink by like 50%.

SLINK!
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Post #600
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2003, 04:55:35 pm »

What's that I see on the horizon?  1000!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Post #600
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2003, 05:34:22 pm »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
You're even beating Slink by like 50%.

SLINK!


Ah, well Im looking into alternative means of broadband now, so maybe one day I can take the lead!
Jesus I'm sad!
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

Mite

  • Motel 6 Kind of Girl
  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 584
    • View Profile
Post #600
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2003, 11:46:43 pm »

Congrats! I spend too much time here too, but I've got nothing to show for it. I'm still trying to figure out how not to lurk.

I've been on a huge message board (the Straight Dope boards), with several members over 10,000 posts, for over 4 years now. I still haven't broken 200.

My internal editor needs a vacation.
Logged
I'm no longer a Bankhead teacher, but I'll still take your cookies.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Post #600
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2003, 12:23:56 am »

Quote from: "Mite"
I've been on a huge message board (the Straight Dope boards), with several members over 10,000 posts, for over 4 years now. I still haven't broken 200.

I joined the SDMB a while back, posted like a bat out of hell for about a week and a half, then inexplicably got the jitters and quit. I'm sure my account's still there, just rotting, with about a 20 postcount.

As for here... well, I'm already closing in here on the postcount I've been carrying on another board, where I'm the most prolific poster and have been posting for years. This one just brings out the best in me, I guess. (That, and ranks.)
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Post #600
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2003, 01:14:50 am »

Huh.  I've been thinking of posting a thread on this.  I've been on the SDMB since May of '99 with just about 1300 posts.  Relatively low count, especially compared to my pace on this board.  

I enjoy the SDMB and there are some wonderful people there (as well as some fascinating assholes), but waiting for the damn servers can be highly frustrating.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.
Pages: [1]   Go Up