Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Italian food is like pornography. I can’t define it, but I know when I have paid too much.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: 31 Aug 2006 - yes man yes just do it  (Read 4862 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: 31 Aug 2006 - yes man yes just do it
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2006, 10:25:55 pm »

automaton_deity: LOL - tiny cans for you, sir.

This strip was pretty good.  I've always liked the roomba strips.

Roger

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 22
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 311
  • Who watches the smiling fries?
    • View Profile
    • http://www.last.fm/user/rogermarmo/
Re: 31 Aug 2006 - yes man yes just do it
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2006, 10:55:57 pm »

For the Lynchheads interested in knowing the sad fate of poor old Jack Nance:
http://www.lynchnet.com/absent/nancepre.html
Logged
Gabba Gabba Hegel!

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: 31 Aug 2006 - yes man yes just do it
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2006, 11:34:19 pm »

The topic of Nance and Eraserhead are of particular interest to Frank Black (Black Francis).

I, personally, enjoyed Nance in Twin Peaks.   "A giraffe... In the Perc-o-later!"
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: 31 Aug 2006 - yes man yes just do it
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2006, 12:31:36 am »

Haven't yet seen Eraserhead, need to, am still fascinated by this strip. Beef's dedication, Teodor's hesitation... perfection. I don't even need to know what that object is, besides that it's pretty damn creepy.
Logged

nDed

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 34
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 292
    • View Profile
Re: 31 Aug 2006 - yes man yes just do it
« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2006, 01:34:03 am »

It is some kind of mutant baby, and it is incredibly disconcerting.
Logged
Love never blows up and gets killed.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: 31 Aug 2006 - yes man yes just do it
« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2006, 01:36:39 am »

Haven't yet seen Eraserhead, need to, am still fascinated by this strip. Beef's dedication, Teodor's hesitation... perfection. I don't even need to know what that object is, besides that it's pretty damn creepy.

Quoted for truth. Every film of David Lynch's that I have seen has scared the holy hell out of me. Except for the tailgating scene in "Lost Highway."  That was pure comedy gold. I loved it.
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: 31 Aug 2006 - yes man yes just do it
« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2006, 03:14:04 am »

Oh, also, for anyone who cares, the second (and final season) of Twin Peaks is being released in early 2007.  Lynch has been working on cleaning it up him self.  Should be sweet.  I think I'll just take a holy hell of a vacation and watch every fuck*ng episode back to back for a couple of days.  Hell yeah.  Coffee, donuts and pie all required.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Re: 31 Aug 2006 - yes man yes just do it
« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2006, 08:32:16 am »

Oh, also, for anyone who cares, the second (and final season) of Twin Peaks is being released in early 2007.  Lynch has been working on cleaning it up him self.  Should be sweet.  I think I'll just take a holy hell of a vacation and watch every fuck*ng episode back to back for a couple of days.  Hell yeah.  Coffee, donuts and pie all required.

Thank fuck for that. About time. And I think your plan is about right. Cherry pie that'll kill ya!
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: 31 Aug 2006 - yes man yes just do it
« Reply #23 on: September 01, 2006, 04:43:04 pm »

I used to travel through the area of Snoqualmie Falls.   I stopped in at the diner once.  They do not care for people whom what say "Damn Fine Coffee" and such.

I think they've heard that a few times too often.

Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up