Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
That you can post photos to the TOUAMB Flickr Pool?

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: 1 Sep 2006 - Talk hard! Say opinions!  (Read 6910 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

guns and cigarettes

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 19
    • View Profile
1 Sep 2006 - Talk hard! Say opinions!
« on: September 01, 2006, 07:05:47 am »

Logged

otter

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 4
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 36
    • View Profile
Re: 1 Sep 2006: Talk hard! Say opinions!
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2006, 07:08:01 am »

So, so disappointed that "fun little tits" did not figure into the title of the thread.  I can just imagine Sarah Silverman saying that: "Those are some fun little tits!  Can I steeeal youuuu?"
Logged
um

guns and cigarettes

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 19
    • View Profile
Re: 1 Sep 2006: Talk hard! Say opinions!
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2006, 07:14:49 am »

So, so disappointed that "fun little tits" did not figure into the title of the thread.  I can just imagine Sarah Silverman saying that: "Those are some fun little tits!  Can I steeeal youuuu?"

You make your choices and you take your chances. IMHO tit jokes are kinda gauche, but so is Sarah Silverman. Just me though.
Logged

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: 1 Sep 2006 - Talk hard! Say opinions!
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2006, 07:55:47 am »

There are just so many movies I've never seen.
Those are some fun little tits though.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

DanSC

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 8
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 79
    • View Profile
Re: 1 Sep 2006 - Talk hard! Say opinions!
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2006, 08:09:12 am »

I'm just not really a fan of these Roomba strips. Is that wrong?
Logged
"If you can't have fun playin' with a toy truck, then it's time to reevaluate your life."

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: 1 Sep 2006 - Talk hard! Say opinions!
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2006, 08:46:07 am »

I'm just not really a fan of these Roomba strips. Is that wrong?

Normally I would say "yes, you are wrong," but this one isn't terribly funny. Sometimes they work for those of us who haven't seen the movie; sometimes they don't. This one doesn't.
Logged

FlipConstantine

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 20
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 322
  • In my hood homeboys state the obvious.
    • View Profile
    • Mac Fag Confidential
Re: 1 Sep 2006 - Talk hard! Say opinions!
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2006, 01:20:28 pm »

I think stuffed bear tits outta make up for any confusion about context here.
Logged
Everyday I'm hustlin.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: 1 Sep 2006 - Talk hard! Say opinions!
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2006, 01:24:05 pm »

Sometimes they work for those of us who haven't seen the movie; sometimes they don't. This one doesn't.

Yup, I'm afraid I'm completely clueless.  But the Roomba still makes me happy, at least.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Roger

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 22
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 311
  • Who watches the smiling fries?
    • View Profile
    • http://www.last.fm/user/rogermarmo/
Re: 1 Sep 2006 - Talk hard! Say opinions!
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2006, 02:02:39 pm »

From David Lynch to Christian Slater in two strips. That's Achewood.

I haven't seen that movie either. But it's nice to know that Téodor can fulfill topless female roles as well. More possibilities for the Roomba strips.
Logged
Gabba Gabba Hegel!

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: 1 Sep 2006 - Talk hard! Say opinions!
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2006, 03:45:38 pm »

See, I loved Pump Up the Volume as a teen.  I had parts of it memorized.  I still have the soundtrack, on cassette, in my car.  But I think Onstad really sums it up well: rebellion and the distracting inclusion of a topless scene by Samantha Mathis.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2006, 07:28:25 pm by side_show »
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: 1 Sep 2006 - Talk hard! Say opinions!
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2006, 03:51:28 pm »

If by "distracting inclusion" you mean "the only thing worth watching in the film" then I agree.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: 1 Sep 2006 - Talk hard! Say opinions!
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2006, 04:08:18 pm »

It makes much more sense now!  Thank you all for being my link to popular culture!
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: 1 Sep 2006 - Talk hard! Say opinions!
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2006, 04:21:20 pm »

When I was in school we were all about Empire Records, which sadly lacks nudity. But it does feature Liv Tyler having a very Jesse Spannow-esque breakdown upon being confronted about her speed addiction.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2006, 04:27:39 pm by CortJstr »
Logged

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: 1 Sep 2006 - Talk hard! Say opinions!
« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2006, 04:42:18 pm »

When I was in school we were all about Empire Records, which sadly lacks nudity. But it does feature Liv Tyler having a very Jesse Spannow-esque breakdown upon being confronted about her speed addiction.

My friends and I were also fond of Empire Records.  See also: SLC Punk!.
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up