Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
That you can post photos to the TOUAMB Flickr Pool?

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Oink invites  (Read 8440 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

afterMonday

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 15
    • View Profile
Re: Oink invites
« Reply #45 on: September 14, 2006, 10:41:42 am »

I sent ms "tuesday" an invie, as she requested. I have gone out on a limme for her.


I didn't get it..   =(



Also, I spent a better portion of yesterday studying for a history exam and now I can't remember any of it. eek
« Last Edit: September 14, 2006, 10:50:39 am by afterMonday »
Logged

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Re: Oink invites
« Reply #46 on: September 14, 2006, 02:05:16 pm »

If someone would like to rip a copy of Aimee Mann's Bachelor No. 2 in MP3 format and put it up, I will help your ratio. I can't find my copy at the moment.
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Oink invites
« Reply #47 on: September 14, 2006, 03:01:54 pm »

You got it, dude.

Oh, drat.  I only have it in 160kbps, though.  Damn my old ways!

You could always get the FLAC and then convert it yourself, of course.  That's the beauty of lossless.

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Re: Oink invites
« Reply #48 on: September 14, 2006, 03:20:56 pm »

Yeah, but then I waste ratio and time downloading and tagging. I expect other people to do the work for me, obviously. I like the convenience of MP3s--FLAC only makes sense to me for a bootleg or vinyl transfer.
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Oink invites
« Reply #49 on: September 14, 2006, 03:37:26 pm »

I'm doing some kind of thing.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2006, 04:46:47 pm by jough »
Logged

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Re: Oink invites
« Reply #50 on: September 14, 2006, 03:37:55 pm »

Awesome.
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Oink invites
« Reply #51 on: September 14, 2006, 04:04:16 pm »

Remember that thing we talked about?  Enjoy.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2006, 04:46:37 pm by jough »
Logged

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Re: Oink invites
« Reply #52 on: September 14, 2006, 04:09:57 pm »

Excellent. Thank you.
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Oink invites
« Reply #53 on: September 14, 2006, 04:25:19 pm »

you didn't get it? am I using the wrong email?

I sent it to "silentxgloom@suckmycock,botsmail.com"
except it was "hotmail.com." is this wrong?
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Oink invites
« Reply #54 on: September 14, 2006, 04:45:59 pm »

Little dude just told spam harvester bots to suck his cock.

THEY GROW UP SO FAST THESE DAYS

afterMonday

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 15
    • View Profile
Re: Oink invites
« Reply #55 on: September 14, 2006, 07:07:33 pm »

yeah, that's the right email address...I don't know why it didn't work.  There isn't anything in the spam folder and it doesn't delete anything in there for 5 days or something.

I have a gmail account if that would work better, but you don't have to send another one if you don't want to. 
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Oink invites
« Reply #56 on: September 14, 2006, 09:48:45 pm »

the cool thing I just discovered: I can RETRACT my original invite. so, I can send it to the other email. if you want.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

afterMonday

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 15
    • View Profile
Re: Oink invites
« Reply #57 on: September 14, 2006, 09:56:09 pm »

I would like that.  =)

the email address is like my other one just at gmail.com.
Logged

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Re: Oink invites
« Reply #58 on: September 15, 2006, 02:46:49 am »

Someone on here whose name ends in "ink" also has a hotmail address and has not claimed their Oink invite. I assume it (the invite) suffered a similar fate?
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

slink

  • Moderator
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Re: Oink invites
« Reply #59 on: September 15, 2006, 08:45:41 am »

Someone on here whose name ends in "ink" also has a hotmail address and has not claimed their Oink invite. I assume it (the invite) suffered a similar fate?

Umm... I can't think of anyone else having a name ending as such. So, thanks, I did accept the invite, and have been using the site, and am in fact right now downloading things.
I've just been wondering the last week what I am going to upload, as I have been grabbing thinsg no one else is downloading.

If it's not me... Thanks anyway.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up