Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

"Artists need to make money to eat and to continue to make art. Artists used to rely on middlemen to collect their money on their behalf, thereby rendering themselves innocent of cash-handling in the public eye. Artists will now be coming straight to you (yes YOU, you who want their music, their films, their books) for their paychecks. Please welcome them. Please help them. Please do not make them feel badly about asking you directly for money.” -Amanda Palmer

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: Oink invites  (Read 8485 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

afterMonday

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 15
    • View Profile
Re: Oink invites
« Reply #60 on: September 15, 2006, 10:50:54 am »

=)  I got the invite.

At thanksgiving, this is going to be what I say I'm thankful for.


so..thanks!
Logged

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Re: Oink invites
« Reply #61 on: September 15, 2006, 01:17:39 pm »

Wait, it wasn't slink. Wrong hotmail person. It was a poster whose name rhymes with MoodyIsADickSlap!
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: Oink invites
« Reply #62 on: September 15, 2006, 02:57:02 pm »

Wait, it wasn't slink. Wrong hotmail person. It was a poster whose name rhymes with MoodyIsADickSlap!

Apologies, Jorge. As far as I can tell, it probably ended up in the Junk folder and I didn't check in time. That's pretty crap of me, so it's cool if you don't want to send another invite, if you have any left. Rest assured that if you do, though, I'll have it sorted quick as anything.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Re: Oink invites
« Reply #63 on: September 15, 2006, 03:25:18 pm »

Well, I have no problem sending it again. Do you want it sent to the same address?
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: Oink invites
« Reply #64 on: September 15, 2006, 03:33:22 pm »

That would be fantastic. Many thanks.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Re: Oink invites
« Reply #65 on: September 18, 2006, 09:17:16 pm »

Judy, Judy, Judy. I think the invite got lost in the ether again. It's possible it's some inherent problem with hotmail and it never got to your spam folder, even.
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up