Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I had to look up how pi is derived. It has been sixteen years since the SAT, yet still, I feel very ashamed

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: 8 Sep 2006 - It's never too early to consider one's prostate  (Read 4300 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: 8 Sep 2006 - It's never too early to consider one's prostate
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2006, 03:23:34 pm »

I mean, can Lyle's porn really be sold as far away as Japan?  I think of it as more the kind of thing that changes hands in dark alleys.

Sadly, the days of porn (or any tantilizingly rare thing) being a dark alley purchase are over.

The Internet is the dark alley of the future.

In AcheJapan, Lyle's probably a huge star and doesn't even know it. There's probably an anime about a cheerfully-caricachured version of his butthole that fights tenacles and such so as to collect magic coins for a young boy that needs them to... save his grandfather from the devil or something.

"Sphincterbaka Happy-Fightkun" is probably the third most popular show in Japan, after "Ironically Wacky Gameshow #475" and "Creepy Gender-Bending Ninja Fight Hour".
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: 8 Sep 2006 - It's never too early to consider one's prostate
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2006, 03:40:42 pm »

By the way.  Ray is clearly NOT wearing his thong in the early panels with the smock.  Then he rips the smock off.

Make your own conclusions


To be honest, I'm just glad Onstad cut the panel around his waist so we didn't end up with more Rock Hard Cat Cock. Though Ray seems a bit too classy to let his junk flag fly in the doctor's. Let's make our own conclusions.

The technician recognizing Lyle's ass from his gonzo videos had me laughing out loud.

I think the technician is recognising that Lyle's rear may have been subject to breaking and entering sometime or other. Either way is funny and makes sense, so no matter.

Lastly, I think Dr Andretti is a criminally unrecognised catalyst to the greatness of Achewood.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: 8 Sep 2006 - It's never too early to consider one's prostate
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2006, 09:16:09 pm »

Dude, there seem to be words I recognize in that post but all that translates out is WACKA-WACKA-WACKA-CHING.

IT'S ALL CHING CHONG WING WONG.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

skizot

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -8
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 4
    • View Profile
Re: 8 Sep 2006 - It's never too early to consider one's prostate
« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2006, 12:53:22 am »

Not being well versed in pornography terms, I looked up "gonzo" on Wikipedia:

Quote
Gonzo Pornography is a style of filming the sex scene that places the viewer in the action directly. The camera shot is more freelance and closer to the genitals during the filming. This style of filming is more loose and direct. Gonzo style filming places the camera in very close proximity to the action unlike traditional filming which shows more of the full bodies of the performers with periodic closeups.

Maybe the technician is just recognizing Lyle's "junk" from a view from behind.  Lyle really doesn't strike me as the kind of fellow to be involved in pornography that involves his ass.
Logged

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: 8 Sep 2006 - It's never too early to consider one's prostate
« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2006, 02:15:40 am »

Dude, Lyle had a job fuck*ng recently converted M-to-F transvestites!  I'd imagine he'd be up for just about anything, if he was paid well enough.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

skizot

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -8
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 4
    • View Profile
Re: 8 Sep 2006 - It's never too early to consider one's prostate
« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2006, 07:32:47 am »

Yeah its possible I guess, I'm not sure though if nailing post sex-change M-to-Fs is lower than ass pornography...
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: 8 Sep 2006 - It's never too early to consider one's prostate
« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2006, 03:56:09 pm »

Yeah its possible I guess, I'm not sure though if nailing post sex-change M-to-Fs is lower than ass pornography...

It must Be!

Why Find Out


~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up