Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

How Does He Smell?

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: where's Q?  (Read 1225 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
where's Q?
« on: September 08, 2006, 08:42:34 pm »

I know, he said no posts till Sept 15th.  But doesn't he deserve a Where's Q thread anyway?

I think the chat room does not count as posting, by the way.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: where's Q?
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2006, 08:51:49 pm »

I know, he said no posts till Sept 15th.  But doesn't he deserve a Where's Q thread anyway?

I think the chat room does not count as posting, by the way.


Dammit, when I saw this topic I got my searching mojo going, all ready to link to the post where he explained his hiatus then I actually come in here and you already knew.
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up