Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Education.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ow! Right in the Fermule!  (Read 994 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Ow! Right in the Fermule!
« on: September 09, 2006, 12:13:09 am »

Sometime I'm glad I'm not Japanese.

http://www.glumbert.com/media/tonguetwister.html
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Re: Ow! Right in the Fermule!
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2006, 12:28:01 am »

That looks like it could cause permanent damage.

Also, the google ad when I view this page says
Quote
   
Rate My Clit
Quality Pre-Reviewed Resources For Rate My Clit
www.Expert-Expert.com
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.
Pages: [1]   Go Up